You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Lurtz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crouch was one of the biggest losses LFC has had and I was not his biggest fan, he left because Torres was here and the following season Torres injury problems started.Id like to see someone ask him if he regrets leaving as if he had stayed he would have played a lot of games and may still be here, Rafa wouldn't have been sacked that season either and we would probably have got cl.

You haven't mentioned players Harry signed like Lloris, Vertonghen, Van der Vaart etc etc.Over the years I've heard him say players would be stars years before they were aswell like Lampard, Ramsey, Glen Johnson and a lot more.

I didn't mention those two because they were signed when AVB was manager, not 'Arry. Lloris joined Spurs on the same day we were dicking about with the Dempsey deal. The names I did mention followed him from club to club, and he got a cut of the fees for buying AND selling them.

And anyway, he talks a lot about players and virtually nothing about the game itself. Mention enough names and some of them will go on to become top players. If I wanted to, I could list every under-21 German footballer and say they'll be huge. Some of them will be, most of them won't. When was the last time you read or heard him say anything about tactical development, squad building etc?

• Upvote 1

"Peter Storrie's involved."

Three little words that say so very, very much.

Amazed me that. After what Storrie did to Pompey he should be nowhere near football. Them two greased their palms enough I wouldn't be surprised if they are shaking each others cocks.

Amazed me that. After what Storrie did to Pompey he should be nowhere near football. Them two greased their palms enough I wouldn't be surprised if they are shaking each others cocks.

Aye, long-term associates them.

At West Ham together for a time as well.

* Coughs *

• Upvote 1

I didn't mention those two because they were signed when AVB was manager, not 'Arry. Lloris joined Spurs on the same day we were dicking about with the Dempsey deal. The names I did mention followed him from club to club, and he got a cut of the fees for buying AND selling them.

And anyway, he talks a lot about players and virtually nothing about the game itself. Mention enough names and some of them will go on to become top players. If I wanted to, I could list every under-21 German footballer and say they'll be huge. Some of them will be, most of them won't. When was the last time you read or heard him say anything about tactical development, squad building etc?

Harry has openly said most of the players signed the summer after he left where decided when he was manager, he specifically named Vertonghen and no one has went against what he said.

I'm not arguing for him to be manager so it doesn't matter what he thinks about tactics, I do rate him as a manager though even if those are his weaknesses. His style of getting top players and giving them the confidence to play works, Ancellotti manages a similar way.

I can remember him naming players years before they made their name and what he said about Lampard is on video for all to see, it's happened too many times for it to be a coincidence or luck.It wasn't like lots of people were talking about the players he mentioned at the time either.

I'd trust him in the market over every LFC manager I have seen including our current one, getting people in who are excellent in areas we are weak wouldn't be the worst idea.I respect the way Pulis is always happy to have experienced managers come in and help him, he knows having experience around helps and isn't afraid to bring them in because of his own ego.

He should be on our transfer committee, if anyone wants to say I'm trolling please give a reason as I don't think his eye for a player can be questioned.

I'm not saying have him making decisions at the club, just pay him to watch matches and when he spots a top talent he tells us instead of the press.

You mean the man who turned down the chance to sign Suarez because he thought he wasn't good enough to cut it in the Premier League?

Yep, 'triffic eye for a player he has.

• Upvote 1

I'm not arguing for him to be manager so it doesn't matter what he thinks about tactics, I do rate him as a manager though even if those are his weaknesses. His style of getting top players and giving them the confidence to play works, Ancellotti manages a similar way.

I can remember him naming players years before they made their name and what he said about Lampard is on video for all to see, it's happened too many times for it to be a coincidence or luck.It wasn't like lots of people were talking about the players he mentioned at the time either.

Ancelotti manages in a similar way expect one crucial difference ... Ancelotti actually wins things.

As for Lampard, he's his uncle. He was obviously going to say he would be a great player.

You mean the man who turned down the chance to sign Suarez because he thought he wasn't good enough to cut it in the Premier League?

Yep, 'triffic eye for a player he has.

Fair play, you remembered that and he is also the only top player I can think of who Harry could have signed but didn't.I let him off for that as he's literally the only one I can think of who he fucked up, he had a great squad with Spurs at the time and I wasn't convinced about Suarez myself until his last season.

Is this the same Arry that was on the verge of dumping Gareth Bale to Forest until a injury crisis stopped him selling him. Or is this the Arry that routinely signs the sames players with the same agents and who has trained his dog to set up foreign bank accounts.

Yes lets put that man in charge

He also had nowt to do with Van der vaart.  I remember him talking on deadline day about how Levy rang him up and said we've got Van der vaart signed if you want him.

Fair play, you remembered that and he is also the only top player I can think of who Harry could have signed but didn't.I let him off for that as he's literally the only one I can think of who he fucked up, he had a great squad with Spurs at the time and I wasn't convinced about Suarez myself until his last season.

Case closed, your honour.

xuBSe9z.jpg

• Upvote 3

He should be on our transfer committee, if anyone wants to say I'm trolling please give a reason as I don't think his eye for a player can be questioned.

I'm not saying have him making decisions at the club, just pay him to watch matches and when he spots a top talent he tells us instead of the press.

Because you are a trolling cunt, couldn't be arsed looking for any more reasons than that.

Because you are a trolling cunt, couldn't be arsed looking for any more reasons than that.

Trolling cunt, or just plain mental cunt.  Sometimes I lean one way, sometimes 'tis the other.  Only the cunt is constant.  And I don't actually think he's that much of a cunt.  But boy he sure spouts some utter shite.

Melted face on our committee, breathtaking stuff.

Cunt.

• Upvote 1

Other than that, how was the play, Mrs Lincoln?

• Upvote 2