You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

England just pulled one back and it's 3-2 to Germany.

Two things :

England keeper is sweet.

Germany are wearing Spain's kit?

It's live on the bbc footie page if anyone's interested.

I would assume that as it's taken 5 goals before there's been a post about it, that no-one is.

This?

rachel_brown_150x200.jpg

I don't know how anyone could describe her as sweet...if she's the one playing.

Bollocks, that pic doesn't do her justice. She looks sweet when playing in this final. Or maybe she's one of the best looking women I've seen on the pitch so far? Nah I definitely would.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I`d rather go and watch a local U-16 boys team than the Womens`s Euro Final, the quality on show is fuckin shite.

I've got to agree with you there. Watching women's football is like watching a bunch of mentally handicapped kids kicking a rock through tar.

I mean, there are sports that women are very good at, but I just don't want to watch football at that level.

I`d rather go and watch a local U-16 boys team than the Womens`s Euro Final, in fact most U-16 boys teams of a decent standard would beat Germany.

And another racist homophobe is found.

I've got to agree with you there. Watching women's football is like watching a bunch of mentally handicapped kids kicking a rock through tar.

I mean' date=' there are sports that women are very good at, but I just don't want to watch football at that level.[/quote']

Two.

The second England team to be twatted by Germany in a final this summer. Don't mention ze war!

It's been a funny one in that as a football country this has been the most promising one for many years ( Finals in the Euros at under 19 , under 21 & womens level ( all for the first time ever or the first time for many years ) but as they all got spanked in their respective finals it's hard to feel it is that positive.

Hahah!

I'm bored, can't sleep, etc, and checked out Rachel Brown again. I think anyone here is probably lying if they say they wouldn't, but maybe not when you find something else out!

A few more pics of her :

610x-1.jpg

rbrown-1.jpg

Rachel2.png

ready for the twist?

rachelbrown.jpg

I still like her. She was actually a Red too by the way, (1995-1998.) but according to wiki she moved to America for some time then ended up at Everton when she came back.

I`d rather go and watch a local U-16 boys team than the Womens`s Euro Final, in fact most U-16 boys teams of a decent standard would beat Germany.

So would a decent 16 year old runner, jumper, thrower etc. It is a physical fact and people who doesn't understand such basic things should probably just keep their opinions to themselves.