You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's decent a player we would never get though.

I never cease to be amazed as to how many football players you instantly have a judgement on. I've put this down to one of two things.

1) You base your entire opinion on Football Manager.

2) You are not actually looking for a job and in fact spend every waking hour watching Sky Plussed football matches.

Am I right?

Just wondering what you guys think of him?

shit kisser, adventurous lover. A compromise that some might be willing to accept, but i wont be going back.

Guest Rafa's Dirk
I never cease to be amazed as to how many football players you instantly have a judgement on. I've put this down to one of two things.

1) You base your entire opinion on Football Manager.

2) You are not actually looking for a job and in fact spend every waking hour watching Sky Plussed football matches.

Am I right?

Ha quality!

Guest simon
Ha quality!

As everyone on here knows as well as watching allot of football i have moved all over Europe with the Gypos. France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Italy and more so why is it so hard to believe i have seen these players that pop up in the forum.

As everyone on here knows as well as watching allot of football i have moved all over Europe with the Gypos. France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Italy and more so why is it so hard to believe i have seen these players that pop up in the forum.

If this is true, you are my new hero. That's some seriously cool shit!

But I thought it was gypos who nicked your dog?

Guest simon
If this is true, you are my new hero. That's some seriously cool shit!

But I thought it was gypos who nicked your dog?

No that was people making jokes.

And also I thought gypos was a racist term?

Simon, why do you think we couldn't sign him?

Because we don't have the time to cash three €20,000 cheques per day, to make up the required fee?

Guest simon
And also I thought gypos was a racist term?

Simon, why do you think we couldn't sign him?

Not that we couldnt just the way he is he seems very proud of him self i really wouldn't be happy if we signed him i think hes one of them players that would never leave Germany anyway so i'm not bothered.

his agent is in the press angling for a move again, would you seriously consider taking him?

just think if we got him fit and on form at Anfield it would be spectacular. I reckon he'd create loads of chances and would love playing with Gerrard and Torres.

would be interesting if we could get him for some small fee and let him experience the premiership.

what do you think?