You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This whole Christmas thing..

Stouffer

Are you looking forward to Christmas ? When do you break up for Christmas ? Are you working over the Christmas ? What are you doing for Christmas ? Every fucking day about twenty cunting times a day for the last two twating weeks.

Just fuck off and go back to not talking to me like you do for the other eleven months of the year you boring cunts. I would be looking forward to Christmas only I know that from the 1st of December' date=' I'll have to suffer your mundane fucking questions.

But it doesn't stop there does it ? No, because I just know when I get back to work I'll have the same cunts asking me if I had a nice new year.

Just fuck off and leave me alone you robotic twats.[/quote']

That's a quite superb rant!

One thing I look forward to at my age is going out around Christmas, because I see a lot of people out who don't go out in the rest of the year. That was probably why going out seemed more fun in my early to mid 20s, they weren't just bars full of people, they were bars full of people you recognised. Don't get that when you get older because they've mostly got sprogs, Christmas is diifferent though - old school.

Guest davelfc

How many people will come in from work in the next day or so to discover some of the wallpaper has been stripped from a wall in the front room? I've been there and I bet I'm not the only one.

Work are ruining my Christmas so far. Supposed to finish tomorrow and I'm contracted out to a third party for the day so had my "gotta leave early for a meeting" excuse all planned, only for work to actually call a meeting for 4pm so got to drive into town in the christmas shopping mayhem. The meeting is to announce a new work model being launched in January with me to spearhead an office elsewhere. Only I've told them I don't want to do it. And they've taken it badly. So I've got to go in before the meeting to have a pre-meeting meeting about my decision. And probably be made to feel like shit all over Christmas about it.

How many people will come in from work in the next day or so to discover some of the wallpaper has been stripped from a wall in the front room? I've been there and I bet I'm not the only one.

Living room, nah i was going to strip the paper in my sons room, but then it would be me putting the new stuff up.

I've got to book our christmas diner yet, but we're doing ours new years eve so i don't think i've buggered it up too much!

The best thing about Christmas is that today I'm still sitting in my shorts and tshirt, unshowered, with a beer watching Shaun of the Dead. After this I'm going to play PS3 with more beer and eat the chocolates I was given by my boss yesterday. To top it off, work have closed for 2 weeks and all the non-weekend/bank hols are paid for without taking it from my holiday entitlement.

Merry fucking Christmas.

I don't get the Christmas haters, yes, it's over indulgent madenss with mass over spending but kinell you have the other 11 months of the year to act like an adult and be sensible. You only get one life, fucking it enjoy it to the ful extent, spend loads, drink loads, eat loads, spoil people. I absolutely love it, my favourite day of the year by a country mile.

I don't get the Christmas haters, yes, it's over indulgent madenss with mass over spending but kinell you have the other 11 months of the year to act like an adult and be sensible. You only get one life, fucking it enjoy it to the ful extent, spend loads, drink loads, eat loads, spoil people. I absolutely love it, my favourite day of the year by a country mile.

The Ezekiel Rule - If everyone hates something then you must express your love for that thing, same goes for if everyone loves something, you HAVE to hate it.

Got back from a month in SE Asia today, where it most certainly feels nothing at all like Christmas. I will probably be spending more time at work for the rest of the year than away from it working 12-16 hour shifts. Christmas day should be alright I guess

Yes but when people feel obliged to over spend it puts them under more financial strain the rest of the year. I agree we should all enjoy Christmas though. If that means toning it down and keeping it simple then so be it. There's no point in going OTT for the sake of it, and not enjoying it.

My problem with it is that I really enjoy the other 11 months of the year and see Christmas as a bit of an inconvenience. It just gets in the way of my normal life (which I like). Eating and watching a load of shite isn't my idea of fun.