You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This whole Christmas thing..

Stouffer

I fucking love Christmas. My kids are going to go mental when they see their presents this year. They haven't a clue that they are getting a wii. Not only that, a telly too. And games. This Christmas is going to fucking RULE. I am going to be off from 21st December to the 9th January. WOOOOT!

I fucking love Christmas. My kids are going to go mental when they see their presents this year. They haven't a clue that they are getting a wii. Not only that, a telly too. And games. This Christmas is going to fucking RULE. I am going to be off from 21st December to the 9th January. WOOOOT!

We've got my dad a wii for Christmas, complete with Brian Training to try and stave off senility for a few more months. I've also just ordered this

to go with it, which must be the best peripheral in gaming history.

..anyone else just not feeling it?

I have not felt Christmas for at least 15 years.

Bah fucking Humbug.

I do know my opinion will change when I have kids, if the missus will allow it.

As a kid I loved it, my Mum used to leave putting the decorations up till Christmas Eve, we would go to bed and the house would be fucking bare, but she would stay up till half four wrapping presents and putting the tree etc up. That made it special and made me appreciate it.

Not putting the decorations up in fucking November.

I remember getting one of these The Best In Computing

*books trip to Sweden to womp on RiS in Wii Bowling*

Very nice christmas you have lined up Jimbo. i remember when Ghostie and I got the Nintendo 64 years ago, we went fucking mental

We've got my dad a wii for Christmas, complete with Brian Training to try and stave off senility for a few more months. I've also just ordered this

to go with it, which must be the best peripheral in gaming history.

I see your crossbow and raise you a light sabre

http://www.amazon.co.uk/4Gamers-Wii-Light-Up-Sword/dp/B000YX4SQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1197065133&sr=1-1

*books trip to Sweden to womp on RiS in Wii Bowling*

Very nice christmas you have lined up Jimbo. i remember when Ghostie and I got the Nintendo 64 years ago, we went fucking mental

This is going to rule. They really haven't a clue. The telly alone will make them flip. They are opening that first. Then the wii. My brother in law is over too so it will be a wiiathon in this house.

This is going to rule. They really haven't a clue. The telly alone will make them flip. They are opening that first. Then the wii. My brother in law is over too so it will be a wiiathon in this house.

just make sure it is set up in an area that is free of obstacles. There may be a few extra beer stains on our carpet from totally pointless movement with the Wii stick.

bowling is so ace its not even funny.

I am real excited for christmas as always! I think Ghost is gonna be at the house tomorrow with our grandparents, mom, my girl friend and I to decorate the tree. Always a rad day