You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coleen

sir roger

With no game tomorrow afternoon , it might be worth a trip to Waterstones in Bold Street for Coleen's personal appearance plugging her ' much awaited '

( ahem ) autobiography.

The fun will be provided by animal rights protestors who have targeted her for wearing fur & using Cricket who they have a campaign against. Promises of fake animal blood smearing & a heavy police presence.

Should be like the circus , only free .

Wayne was originally planning to attend but withdrew once he realised he had misheard her over the noise of the hoover & found out it wasn't at Waterfields

I mean... FFS who is going to buy that shit?

Unless it is called "How to trick footballers to marry you" then why would ANYONE read that garbage?

If she didn't aspire to be famous off Wayne Rooney's name and marry him for his cash, then she'd have packed him in straight away for shagging them brasses. Shameless twat.

By all accounts, a very bright girl with an ambition to write for a living (now achieved) and apparently more literate than most of the people posting in this thread.

She's a millionaire at 20. Not bad for a girl from Crocky. Anyone who wishes her malice is one snidey, jealous motherfucker right there.

By all accounts, a very bright girl with an ambition to write for a living (now achieved) and apparently more literate than most of the people posting in this thread.

She's a millionaire at 20. Not bad for a girl from Crocky. Anyone who wishes her malice is one snidey, jealous motherfucker right there.

Strontium in 'Protection of C list Celeb attacks from keyboard warriors' shock. Only in the S*n.

From the little I know of her, I think she's alright. I recently met someone who taught her and she said she was a really nice girl who was bright and well-motivated. She seems to be quite a classy girl to me; certainly she's never pictured bladdered or with her bits hanging out. Her only real fault is her taste in chubby thick kids with a penchant for blue rinses. Maybe she actually knows he's a tit and is just taking this opportunity to get a leg up before she fucks him off. She actually seems way out of his league, to me.

I've never met her so I don't know whether she's a dozy tart or a thwarted nuclear physicist. It's not her fault that people are stoopid enough to buy her autobiography though.

P.S. If anyone wants a signed preview copy of "Cath - My Story" please PM me.