You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, an tha said:

These twats are making it up as go along.

PGMOL statement: "In the 33rd minute of Liverpool vs. Spurs, Son Heung-min scored for Spurs, the goal was checked for a possible offside by VAR.

"The calibrated line was drawn from Liverpool defender Rhys William’s furthest point forward, his left foot, which showed that Son was behind him when the ball was played.

"As both players' feet were the furthest point forward and planted on the ground, the 3D crosshair lines were not required."

Might as well just bring in handicaps. 

4 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Let’s not let the miserable meff deflect attention from a really good performance from us.

To be fair, they played a lot better second half and missed their chances, just like we missed ours in the first half. They were a lot more positive in defence as well as attack. But then they sat back after 75/80 minutes and it was all Liverpool again.

They are entitled to play how they like, and it’s not all about that self-obsessed meff.

We’re running on fumes, but looked really strong and fit the last ten minutes.

Bobby and Sadie look goosed but finished the game so strongly.

Top now. Let’s be greedy and fuck up Palace - a week off after that.

Thats all he's tried to do. The media will run with him tomorrow. We absolutely dominated them bar a 10 minute spell and one breakaway goal. 

I can understand Mourinho's heartache on this one - it was a trademark Mourinho performance.

They should have scored twice - and then thought they'd got their draw.

He had nothing to tee off on at the end... so he decided on Klopp.

From a bitter narcissist like Mourinho, that's a big compliment to Jurgen.

Delicious.

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

PGMOL statement: "In the 33rd minute of Liverpool vs. Spurs, Son Heung-min scored for Spurs, the goal was checked for a possible offside by VAR.

"The calibrated line was drawn from Liverpool defender Rhys William’s furthest point forward, his left foot, which showed that Son was behind him when the ball was played.

"As both players' feet were the furthest point forward and planted on the ground, the 3D crosshair lines were not required."

It genuinely seems to change on a weekly basis. 

15 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I watched the match on nbc. What did shitcoat say in his interview?

Jose Mourinho speaking to Match of the Day: "We were playing to win, we were not playing to get a point. A point would have been quite a fair result but we played to win and had the biggest chances to win it. The moment of the occasions and the reaction they had, they were in trouble.

"The game was always under control. I feel it was a very undeserved result, but that's football. At half-time we move a little bit the pieces, but overall the game was always under control and I am very pleased with the performance.

"The changes were to find counter-attack situations which we did immediately, but with Gio's (Lo Celso) yellow card and the incredible pressure these guys on the touchline put on the officials, I was afraid of the yellow card and I had to take him off.

"I am not the one to speak to my colleagues about their behaviour on the touchline."

1 minute ago, Numero said:

I’m all for giving that as a goal and the others close like that. Just give them all not the odd one. 
If the lines are touching count it as on.....they just don't show any consistency and have massively over complicated something simple enough to get right.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

FB_IMG_1608157396637.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 17

20 minutes ago, an tha said:

They talk fucking shite. I wonder if they are truely embarrased afterwards when they re read it after publication?

18 minutes ago, Numero said:

Or draw lots.

16 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

It genuinely seems to change on a weekly basis. 

More like whenever Liverpool play,

16 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Jose Mourinho speaking to Match of the Day: "We were playing to win, we were not playing to get a point. A point would have been quite a fair result but we played to win and had the biggest chances to win it. The moment of the occasions and the reaction they had, they were in trouble.

"The game was always under control. I feel it was a very undeserved result, but that's football. At half-time we move a little bit the pieces, but overall the game was always under control and I am very pleased with the performance.

"The changes were to find counter-attack situations which we did immediately, but with Gio's (Lo Celso) yellow card and the incredible pressure these guys on the touchline put on the officials, I was afraid of the yellow card and I had to take him off.

"I am not the one to speak to my colleagues about their behaviour on the touchline."

He's a fucking tit. It's never his fault when his team loses. You're fucking yesterday's man, Jose!

Oh forgot to mention, me birthday today and Bobby serves up a real treat for me! (And everyone else!)

• Upvote 11