You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) 21/6/2020

Bjornebye

That was awful. But a derby game is always going to suffer more in these circumstances.

Agree with the view that them playing in front of their own crowd would have opened the game up a bit. 

Alisson - everything you’d want in a goalkeeper. Earned his money tonight after 80 minutes of complete inaction. 

• Upvote 1

That was a let down. It was there for us to win easy too. Gomes and Davies in the middle, and Holgate behind them. We didn’t give them enough. I knew Robbo was good, but I didn’t think he was essential to our attack. I remember fantastic games we played with Milner at LB, a couple of years ago now.

The small time bitter fucks will be delighted with that - which lets face it is all they had any ambition of.

Really frustrating that and just adds to the 'wait goes on narrative'.

They were there for the absolute taking but we never looked at any time like we could - hopefully that has blown some cobwebs away and we are better on Weds.

Poor and it was feared rather than expected. Not our first choice team and combined with the fact that we're quite poor after a long break, that's what we got. Palace have far better attackers than the ev so it's going to be a very hard game on Wed. We should be better for having played here though. 5 points and counting.

Wouldn't surprise me if we don't get it done till after City, which is totally fine, I just can't be arsed with the hysterical fannyitis that will no doubt spring up in waves rivalling covid .

That was shite. To be expected considering the long break but still, was difficult to watch. Two injuries already. Bit of a shit day all round but at least we got a point, I was seriously worried when Lovren came on that we could actually lose.

Trent was meh and we missed Robbo and Mo. While Robbo should be back Wednesday not sure about Mo. Degsy, what a fucking mare he had when he came on. I honestly thought he was going to gift them the game. Just stay on yer fucking feet and dont lunge in.

Overall, not sure if Im disappointed or relieved in the end. We just wanted too long on the ball in front of goal plus Trent's eye being off didnt help. I am disappointed we didnt try a few shots on goal. Looks like Joe got a slight touch on that one that hit the post for them!

But it's just 5 points needed now. Going to take a Burnley win tomorrow now for us to have a chance of winning it at Anfield else it's the emptyhad or later.