You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

American Politics

Boss

45 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yep Biden is fucked now. Crazy to see this happen to his rating on 538 too : https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-primary-forecast/

So it's Bernie versus No-one as the frontrunners!

Honestly reckon if the Dems went with Richard Pryor telling everyone to vote None of the Above vs Trump they would have a better chance of winning.

3 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

So it's Bernie versus No-one as the frontrunners!

Honestly reckon if the Dems went with Richard Pryor telling everyone to vote None of the Above vs Trump they would have a better chance of winning.

I guess you're not feeling the Bern then? I'm just messing and know that a lot of people think he won't win, can't blame them after what we just saw with Corbyn.

14 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I guess you're not feeling the Bern then? I'm just messing and know that a lot of people think he won't win, can't blame them after what we just saw with Corbyn.

I think whoever the Dems put up will be relentlessly smeared from both left and right and Trump will get away with being a massive lying twat. 

And who doesn’t like Richard Pryor?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

I think whoever the Dems put up will be relentlessly smeared from both left and right and Trump will get away with being a massive lying twat. 

I don't think Trump will get away with it easily, US public have had to put up with the cunt for years now and they'll be completely sick of him for a good part. Propaganda isn't going to cut through that very easily.

And yeah if it was actually Richard Pryor I'd like to think he'd do well too, haha.

8 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Yep. Our Tories and Lib Dems are full of shit too. Decent people don't get by in this world. Always an utter cunt with his foot on your head. Fat hypocritical lying cunts. 

21 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Look at the replies. Republicans are maniacs. Like Tories or Lib-Dems. My particular favourite reply to this was "Clearly not smart enough to see the irony or to get two wrongs dont make a right." Completely ignoring the valid point being made. Deflect, Ignore, lie or be a hypocritical cunt.  

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep. Our Tories and Lib Dems are full of shit too. Decent people don't get by in this world. Always an utter cunt with his foot on your head. Fat hypocritical lying cunts. 

You should start a thread on Irish elelection. Maybe Stronts would bite there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, SasaS said:

He is the only Lib Dem in our world. And we all know who wants to fuck him. Like.

So I can't mention the Tory and Lib Dem lies against Corbyn when comparing it to whats happening in America right now because cock rubbers like you see something that isn't there? Get fucked. 

Like. 

5 minutes ago, moof said:

It’s time to face up to the facts, Howie. He is clear favourite to win the nomination and he is best placed of all the candidates to defeat trump. Get on board 

These aren't facts - but if in 9 months the Bern is the nominee I will be on board.

But if I was you - I wouldn't count on it.

#feelthebern