You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Katie Hopkins

Fowlers God

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But after sparking a huge outcry, Katie finally revealed she had been forced to take the drug for medicinal purposes.

"I receive medical Ketamine for a serious dislocation," she explained to her thousands of followers on the micro blogging site.

Yeah. Yeah, course you do. Because a doctor would prescribe you a dosage that would cause you to have a coronary. Fucking hell...

Supposedly the paramedics gave it to her for pain relief for a dislocated shoulder. Whoever put the hit out on her should ask for their money back. My money is on hubby and the kids now they're having to sell the house to pay Jack Monroe's damages and legal costs. Just not enough Ket in the syringe.

But after sparking a huge outcry, Katie finally revealed she had been forced to take the drug for medicinal purposes.

"I receive medical Ketamine for a serious dislocation," she explained to her thousands of followers on the micro blogging site.

Why on earth is the Mirror referring to it as "Katie"?  Why on earth have they written a sympathetic piece?

Dear me it just gets better and better

Katie Hopkins DETAINED in South Africa for 'spreading racial hatred' after taking ketamine while collapsed in the street

Katie Hopkins has had her passport confiscated and been prevented from leaving South Africa after being accused by the country's authorities of 'spreading racial hatred'.

The unpopular media pundit, who has had a dramatic week after collapsing in the street and taking ketamine for an agonising shoulder dislocation, revealed she's been temporarily banned from getting on her flight home.

In a short video filmed in the airport, Katie told her followers: "At passport control, I've been through security and I've been detained, my passport has been marked for spreading racial hatred here in South Africa.

"I'm not sure what's going to happen, they've taken my passport away from me but it doesn't look like a this present time I'll be allowed to board my flight and leave the country.

The unimpressed former Celebrity Big Brother star couldn't resist another dig as she tweeted: "Detained at passport control on the orders of the MYANC.

"Amazing security co-ordination from a country where police do not respond to white farm murders because they are 'on lunch break'."

Katie caused a stir when she begged fans to support her 'independent journalism' by donating to a documentary she's making on what she branded "military-style" attacks on the country's white farmers.

She was also stopped when she tried to enter South Africa and had her passport confiscated at Johannesburg airport, but was eventually given leave to enter

The controversial mum of three didn't go long without hitting the headlines though - she collapsed in the street over the weekend and revealed she'd taken ketamine, leading many to wonder why she'd used the horse tranquilising drug.

But she later explained that the drug had been administered by paramedics after she dislocated her shoulder - a 'legacy' of the epilepsy that plagued her for 20 years before a 12-hour operation in 2016 failed to find her brain.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-detained-south-africa-11977548

Dear me it just gets better and better

Katie Hopkins DETAINED in South Africa for 'spreading racial hatred' after taking ketamine while collapsed in the street

Katie Hopkins has had her passport confiscated and been prevented from leaving South Africa after being accused by the country's authorities of 'spreading racial hatred'.

The unpopular media pundit, who has had a dramatic week after collapsing in the street and taking ketamine for an agonising shoulder dislocation, revealed she's been temporarily banned from getting on her flight home.

In a short video filmed in the airport, Katie told her followers: "At passport control, I've been through security and I've been detained, my passport has been marked for spreading racial hatred here in South Africa.

"I'm not sure what's going to happen, they've taken my passport away from me but it doesn't look like a this present time I'll be allowed to board my flight and leave the country.

The unimpressed former Celebrity Big Brother star couldn't resist another dig as she tweeted: "Detained at passport control on the orders of the MYANC.

"Amazing security co-ordination from a country where police do not respond to white farm murders because they are 'on lunch break'."

Katie caused a stir when she begged fans to support her 'independent journalism' by donating to a documentary she's making on what she branded "military-style" attacks on the country's white farmers.

She was also stopped when she tried to enter South Africa and had her passport confiscated at Johannesburg airport, but was eventually given leave to enter

The controversial mum of three didn't go long without hitting the headlines though - she collapsed in the street over the weekend and revealed she'd taken ketamine, leading many to wonder why she'd used the horse tranquilising drug.

But she later explained that the drug had been administered by paramedics after she dislocated her shoulder - a 'legacy' of the epilepsy that plagued her for 20 years before a 12-hour operation in 2016 failed to find her brain.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-detained-south-africa-11977548

You need a bit of that.