You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Katie Hopkins

Fowlers God

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a country steeped in a history of racial hatred, Katie Hopkins has been detained for being a racist cunt.

That's like being an SS officer who was arrested for excessive Pyromania in public libraries.

In fact all she needs to say is "this is what happens when you leave Darkies in charge" to become even more of a hero to some and the total Pariah that she already is to any right minded human being.

• Upvote 3

Looks like Katie was lying her little ass of to score cheap points against SA. Well I'm shocked.

https://www.politicalanalysis.co.za/2018/02/07/katie-hopkins-must-stop-peddling-cheap-lies-home-affairs/

Conservative commentator, Katie Hopkins “must stop peddling cheap lies,” this is according to the spokesperson for the South African Department of Home Affairs, Mava Scott.

Scott was responding to a claim made by Hopkins on social media that she was “detained” on Tuesday, 6 February, while attempting to leave South Africa because her “passport has been marked for spreading racial hatred here in South Africa, trying to find out and tell the story of white farmers being murdered.”

Speaking to Political Analysis South Africa on Wednesday, 7 February, Scott scoffed at Hopkin’s claim, saying there “is no person who is prohibited from entering or leaving the country on the basis of outrageous allegations of racism – there is no such a thing.”

Scott also questioned Hopkins account, pointing out that in the video she posted on twitter, that there are other people queuing with her, not being detained. He also rebuked her for expecting to leave the country without her passport being checked, saying, “did you [Katie Hopkins] expect to just walk through without your passport being checked? Which country does not check passports at ports of entry?”

Katie Hopkins says she was in South Africa to “investigate the plight of the white farmer, who is being hunted from his land by gangs of black farm attackers.” She has since left the country.

I don't even think she is racist to be honest, she's just a talentless reality personality who's discovered a niche that people are willing to pay for.

Our media is full of them. You'll get someone like Joey Essex for example and his niche is 'being thick', but he over eggs the pudding and says stuff like 'so is there really a country called France?' and people share what he's said and Tweet it etc and the Daily Mirror run a clickbait story.

Same with her, except her niche is being outrageous. It's not measured nor do I think it's often even genuine, it's designed purely and simply to get her on telly- which it has.

The real story is that anyone gives her airtime or column inches, let alone for money. Says a lot about clickbait culture and the need for newspapers now to measure their successes in Facebook shares rather than circulation figures.

• Upvote 1

I don't even think she is racist to be honest, she's just a talentless reality personality who's discovered a niche that people are willing to pay for.

Our media is full of them. You'll get someone like Joey Essex for example and his niche is 'being thick', but he over eggs the pudding and says stuff like 'so is there really a country called France?' and people share what he's said and Tweet it etc and the Daily Mirror run a clickbait story.

Same with her, except her niche is being outrageous. It's not measured nor do I think it's often even genuine, it's designed purely and simply to get her on telly- which it has.

The real story is that anyone gives her airtime or column inches, let alone for money. Says a lot about clickbait culture and the need for newspapers now to measure their successes in Facebook shares rather than circulation figures.

Agree. I think she's a very intelligent woman who has made a career by being a professional internet troll. Still a cunt mind.

Is this the "I know a black person" defence of Katie? If she uses racism to advance her career, even after being sacked a number of times in recent years then it's pretty much a safe bet she's a racist.

Don't do it to yourself, don't overthink things. Just let the waters wash over you and accept that she's a hateful grinch-faced bigot that has realised that she can make a career out of being herself.

• Upvote 4

Is this the "I know a black person" defence of Katie? If she uses racism to advance her career, even after being sacked a number of times in recent years then it's pretty much a safe bet she's a racist.

Don't do it to yourself, don't overthink things. Just let the waters wash over you and accept that she's a hateful grinch-faced bigot that has realised that she can make a career out of being herself.

It's not a defence of her at all, throw her in a volcano for all I care and I'll bring the popcorn, maybe she is genuinely racist or maybe she's not, but one thing she'd good at is making a living out of shock tactics. And I think the fact that's been allowed to happen says a lot about us as a society.

I don't understand, does this mean I can't hate her any more?

I like hating her.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...