You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton At Home 7.5.17

Klopp said after the Watford game, imagine the impact Lallana would have had with his quickness and skill, coming on later in the game once it had opened up. 

I imagine this is his thinking now, he won't last 90 minutes, so use him when their players are tired.

Only logic I can find. 

Then at least try something.....why play lucas here when what he adds is just not needed and leave Lallana or even Grujic on bench - keep hearing 'Grujic isn't ready needs mins' etc...give him some mins FFS then.

Origi is out of touch use Twiglets man we may as well try and get a goal out of him before we fuck his malingering arse out the club....Just try something different

Lallana clearly not fit enough to start, he was subbed as a sub the other night which emphasises the point. Grujic is an unknown quantity, yes we could try him as something different but Klopp knows what he's capable of. I don't think 3 matches to go in the driving seat for top 4 is the time to start experimenting, however it's clear something needs to change in this second half.

Up the pace this half Reds, come on 3 big points to play for.

thats the thing for me...being shite is one thing i can live with that its 45 mins but it is the way they just seem to be strolling around with no urgency and the safety first attitude when got ball....look to be brave and play with intensity.

Lallana clearly not fit enough to start, he was subbed as a sub the other night which emphasises the point. Grujic is an unknown quantity, yes we could try him as something different but Klopp knows what he's capable of. I don't think 3 matches to go in the driving seat for top 4 is the time to start experimenting, however it's clear something needs to change in this second half.

More about changing what isn't working...we simply don't need a midfield of lucas, can and wij at home to a team parking bus and for me we need to inject pace as have none...i know our options are limited but surely has to be brave and try before it runs away from us

Klopp does have players available to change things>=. We could go 3 at the back; or two up top. We could have a left footer on the left. 

There are a myriad of possibilities that would allow us to pres their back 9.