You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Clinton V Trump

cloggypop

Trump scored an historic victory according to Fox News.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37482512

Fox News

Pundits consulted by the broadcaster said Mr Trump had "struggled", "never took control" and "failed to exploit" the issue around Mrs Clinton's emails.

"It helps to be prepared," said Douglas Schoen, declaring victory for Mrs Clinton.

"On so many fronts he should have been able to wipe that smug grin off Hillary's face; he did not rise to the challenge," said Liz Peek.

Presumably there are two different Fox News.

• Upvote 1

I watched a few minutes here and there in between the NFL game.

Hearing Trump talk about all these great African American friends he has and in general just incoherant babbling at times...makes me wonder how fucked the Republican Party is to not see what a buffon this guy is and how easiky defeatable Clinton is.

Hilary is bent as fuck; she is a worse liar than Trump mainly because he just makes it up as he goes along, she is cold and calculating.

All Clinton had to do was monotone her points across and not look flustered, which she did, and let Trump hnag himself, which he did.

But as someone posted before, no one is going to change their minds based on that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37482512

Presumably there are two different Fox News.

No, you presume wrongly.  There's only one Fox News.

Newt Gingrich was interviewed immediately afterwards by Sean Hannity who was also hugely effusive about Trump's performance.  The clip is available on Fox News' website.  You'll see it above the caption: "enormous, historic victory for Donald Trump".

If you go there, you will also see articles that contain phrases like: A Fox News online vote had Trump winning with 50 percent of respondents, Clinton at 35 percent and the other 15 percent declaring no one won.

• Upvote 1

I watched a few minutes here and there in between the NFL game.

Hearing Trump talk about all these great African American friends he has and in general just incoherant babbling at times...makes me wonder how fucked the Republican Party is to not see what a buffon this guy is and how easiky defeatable Clinton is.

Hilary is bent as fuck; she is a worse liar than Trump mainly because he just makes it up as he goes along, she is cold and calculating.

All Clinton had to do was monotone her points across and not look flustered, which she did, and let Trump hnag himself, which he did.

But as someone posted before, no one is going to change their minds based on that.

Clinton's a liar, but Trump is a bullshitter.

http://www.stoa.org.uk/topics/bullshit/pdf/on-bullshit.pdf

According to Harry Frankfurt's classic essay "On Bullshit" 

"It is impossible for someone to lie unless he thinks he knows the truth. Producing bullshit requires no such conviction. A person who lies is thereby responding to the truth, and he is to that extent respectful of it. When an honest man speaks, he says only what he believes to be true; and for the liar, it is correspondingly indispensable that he considers his statements to be false. For the bullshitter, however, all these bets are off: he is neither on the side of the true nor on the side of the false. His eye is not on the facts at all, as the eyes of the honest man and of the liar are, except insofar as they may be pertinent to his interest in getting away with what he says. He does not care whether the things he says describe reality correctly. He just picks them out, or makes them up, to suit his purpose...

Someone who lies and someone who tells the truth are playing on opposite sides, so to speak, in the same game. Each responds to the facts as he understands them, although the response of the one is guided by the authority of the truth, while the response of the other defies that authority and refuses to meet its demands. The bullshitter ignores these demands altogether. He does not reject the authority of the truth, as the liar does, and oppose himself to it. He pays no attention to it at all. By virtue of this, bullshit is a greater enemy of the truth than lies are."

I don't watch these televised debates, it's lowest common denominator, Americanised shite.

Whoever wins out of this pair of muppets, it won't be them leading the 'Free World' anyway, it'll be the same lot it's been for decades, arms dealers, banks, the media & Geoff out of Byker Grove.

tumblr_m924nmbOig1rv9ij7o1_500.png

• Upvote 1

Always like to look at which celebs have had their brains removed and are backing Trump....Not surprised by seeing Hulk Hogan < Gary Busey and Jon Voight but I was disappointed to see Charlie Sheen on there.....I thought his arl fella was left wing, or maybe the drugs and hookers have too there toll..

http://www.historyfanatic.com/slideshows/50-celebs-who-support-donald-trump-for-president/

I can't watch, I prefer to pretend this isn't happening.

I mean just fucking look at the two of them. Look at the people in the audience. This is the most powerful country in the world.

You wouldn't put either of them in charge of a raffle.

I feel much the same.

We're fuck bigly which ever one wins

Always like to look at which celebs have had their brains removed and are backing Trump....Not surprised by seeing Hulk Hogan

http://www.historyfanatic.com/slideshows/50-celebs-who-support-donald-trump-for-president/

A whos who of nutjobs and fruit loops, but what the hell happened to Jesse Ventura!

From this:

jesse-ventura-blain-cooper-predator.jpg

to this:

jesse-ventura.jpg

• Upvote 1

Always like to look at which celebs have had their brains removed and are backing Trump....Not surprised by seeing Hulk Hogan < Gary Busey and Jon Voight but I was disappointed to see Charlie Sheen on there.....I thought his arl fella was left wing, or maybe the drugs and hookers have too there toll.. http://www.historyfanatic.com/slideshows/50-celebs-who-support-donald-trump-for-president/

A gaggle of cunts! Quite disappointed in the likes of Jack Nicklaus and John Ratzenberger, I thought they were better than that.