You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

What's awkward about it? He's done something stupid and offensive and now hes resigned, and will likely be expelled from the Labour Party. Cut and Dried!

I see spinmaster Ali Campbell has said he doesn't want to be a member of Corbyn's Labour. I'm sure Corbyn's inconsolable! Odds on him pitching up at the Lib Dumbs in the next few weeks?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

What's awkward about it? He's done something stupid and offensive and now hes resigned, and will likely be expelled from the Labour Party. Cut and Dried!

I see spinmaster Ali Campbell has said he doesn't want to be a member of Corbyn's Labour. I'm sure Corbyn's inconsolable! Odds on him pitching up at the Lib Dumbs in the next few weeks?

giphy.gif

58 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I love the way when cunts get caught doing cunty things they always say it was a "mistake". I mean, we've all done it; you think you've put your undies on the right way round, but accidentally you've posted a racist video. 

Just yesterday I looked down and had on one black and one white sock

11 minutes ago, sir roger said:

What is awkward is that if he was a Lib Dem mayor , you would be coming up with some cobblers as an excuse for him.

This is complete codswallop. You can't just make outrageous comments like this with no basis.

7 hours ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

This is complete codswallop. You can't just make outrageous comments like this with no basis.

It appears to be a standard format for posts around here.

A invents a scenario, confidently states how B would react in that completely fictitious scenario and then criticises B for reacting that way.

(A Red did it to me a couple of days ago on this thread.)

7 hours ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

You! Defending Lib Dems?! How dare he suggest a thing like that based off of nothing but a wealth of empirical evidence from the last decade of your posting history. HOW. DARE. HE.

24 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

It appears to be a standard format for posts around here.

A invents a scenario, confidently states how B would react in that completely fictitious scenario and then criticises B for reacting that way.

(A Red did it to me a couple of days ago on this thread.)

Have you met Moof and NV? Exactly why I blocked them. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You! Defending Lib Dems?! How dare he suggest a thing like that based off of nothing but a wealth of empirical evidence from the last decade of your posting history. HOW. DARE. HE.

You missed the "...over racism" part. You know, the important bit.

Bit ridiculous to surmise that because I defended the Lib Dem record in coalition, that I would defend a hypothetical Lib Dem who shared racist materials.

13 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

You missed the "...over racism" part. You know, the important bit.

Bit ridiculous to surmise that because I defended the Lib Dem record in coalition, that I would defend a hypothetical Lib Dem who shared racist materials.

Personally, that wasn't what I was referring to. It just plays part in an overall picture. On this one, I think you probably would have stayed quiet or had a dig at Labour. There's many things that can be said about you, Stronts; a racist isn't one of them. Though your comments about SOA indicated that sometimes you'll say things... whatever.

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Have you met Moof and NV? Exactly why I blocked them. 

Oh yeah, that's why you blocked me. Yep. Yes indeedy.

Lib Dems are embarrassed Tories who can't quite bring themselves to vote for them, but actually agree on a vast amount of the Tory policies. 

Labour should focus all their energy on destroying the Lib Dem myth, because there's no point in attacking the Tories, they are doing all the heavy lifting of destroying themselves anyway. 

Jo Swinson is a brilliant LD leader, because she's fucking awful and transparently awful.

Labour Members should make it their mission to convert a LD support to Labour every day. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Lib Dems are embarrassed Tories who can't quite bring themselves to vote for them, but actually agree on a vast amount of the Tory policies. 

Labour should focus all their energy on destroying the Lib Dem myth, because there's no point in attacking the Tories, they are doing all the heavy lifting of destroying themselves anyway

Jo Swinson is a brilliant LD leader, because she's fucking awful and transparently awful.

Labour Members should make it their mission to convert a LD support to Labour every day. 

Hello Colonel, Sir. May I call you Bumcunt? Maybe just bum or cunt? Or do you prefer full military customs and courtesies?