You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

I disagree. Klopp did his job and persuaded Van Dijk to jib off City and Chelsea. Edwards and the suits fucked it up.

That's how I see it. I've said it before and I don't mind repeating myself. How many times since they've owned us has a deal fallen through and how many different reasons has there been? Their tenure has been woeful at closing deals and the press briefings of targets and spend is disrespectful of the supporters. Not once have they really pushed the boat out and gone for it.

Quick look a squirrel. That sort of point I reckon.

It was just a bit of acknowledgement that there's nothing uniquely disastrous about failing to sign every single player you've been linked with.

It's been a good transfer window.  The squad - and the first team - is significantly stronger than it was.  I just don't understand why everyone's in full Chicken Licken mode.

Relax.  Enjoy the football.

Regardless of whether we've paid the Keita money this summer, we can't fucking use him until next season so I think it's fair to defer it to next summer in terms of calculations.

If people think that is to suit an agenda then don't worry, next summer will be a massive net spend then.

It was just a bit of acknowledgement that there's nothing uniquely disastrous about failing to sign every single player you've been linked with.

It's been a good transfer window.  The squad - and the first team - is significantly stronger than it was.  I just don't understand why everyone's in full Chicken Licken mode.

Relax.  Enjoy the football.

tumblr_inline_osvzohi2iO1rig59v_250.gif

• Upvote 4

Dont do it. Its not big and its not clever.

Ive been waiting for you to post on Tonys "best board game thread" on the GF. Your the only only person I knew who had Space Attack. It trumps everything else

Anyway, we digress.....FSG twats shit klopp bollocks

Crikey, I'd forgotten about Space Attack and I had it.

• Upvote 1

The squad - and the first team - is significantly stronger than it was.

Sorry mate, just can't have this down as a good transfer window. If we were told at the beginning of the window that our only reinforcements going into the season would be Solanke, Salah, Robertson and Chamberlain, I'm absolutely convinced no-one on here (and I will include you in there) would have qualified that as representative of a good window. This is nothing else but the common revisionist psychological strategy of lowering one's expectations as a way of warming up to the inevitability of a previously undesired outcome, even though the facts themselves haven't changed. This was not a good transfer window, it was just a massive wasted opportunity in my books.

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke

I'd love to know the total of money received during their tenure from sales/loans/TV revenue deals/Sponsorship deals/League and cup placings. 

If we compare that to total outgoings I'm guessing we'd be shocked. Well not so much shocked, but pissed off.