You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ched Evans

Bjornebye

So you were the first one to give out personal abuse then. Thanks for clarifying that.

You're not nearly as bright as you think you are. You odious fucking tumour!

No, you were the first to dish out personal abuse, a long time ago. So you're proven to be a liar yet again.

No, you were the first to dish out personal abuse, a long time ago. So you're proven to be a liar yet again.

Oh, right, so because I once told you to stop acting a twat about fucking 3 years ago, you can then have a go back whenever you want for the rest of time? Is that how you think it works? It's no wonder you struggle to function as a normal member of society.

I wasn't lying, I wasn't expanding my frame of reference to include every event in the whole of ever. If that is how it's going to be, then you can (conveniently) never be in the wrong. In which case, fuck you, you cunt, I might as well carry on telling people about you buggering dogs and advocating child murder!

Dog vs Bee.

Tough one to call. Obviously the bee has a venomous sting but has only one shot. The dog has teeth and only has to get lucky once. But the bee has wings and has honey to glue shut the dogs eyes. The dog has the ability to lick his own balls which is a bonus, but I'm not sure it will help mu7ch in this fight ! If the dog carries some pollen with him into battle it is possible he is using it to distract the bee into working. Then the dog is striking with paw of dog, but bee is not done and he is using sting and the police to have the dog arrested, but unlike honey the charges fail to stick. 

Verdict - draw.

Caine_and_Master_Po.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oh, right, so because I once told you to stop acting a twat about fucking 3 years ago, you can then have a go back whenever you want for the rest of time? Is that how you think it works? It's no wonder you struggle to function as a normal member of society.

I wasn't lying, I wasn't expanding my frame of reference to include every event in the whole of ever. If that is how it's going to be, then you can (conveniently) never be in the wrong. In which case, fuck you, you cunt, I might as well carry on telling people about you buggering dogs and advocating child murder!

You were asked (told) to curtail the abuse, so you think negging me all the time is a clever way to get around that.

Everything else is a product of your diseased mind.

I think you should stop now before your shithouse actions start to have real consequences.

You were asked (told) to curtail the abuse, so you think negging me all the time is a clever way to get around that.

I wasn't asked to stop negging you. You post so much objectionable shit that I'd find it impossible not to neg you, especially as I know you are a complete tart and it really upsets you.

Why on earth would you be upset by what I think if you really have such a low opinion of me? You must have self esteem issues.

I wasn't asked to stop negging you. You post so much objectionable shit that I'd find it impossible not to neg you, especially as I know you are a complete tart and it really upsets you.

Why on earth would you be upset by what I think if you really have such a low opinion of me? You must have self esteem issues.

Well then, I'm sure you can explain what's so "objectionable" about my hope that a convicted rapist has his football career ruined.

Good of you to admit that you neg me to provoke me. Nothing more than a common troll.

This is your final chance to provide a full and comprehensive apology for all the shit you've given me.

Everything else is a product of your diseased mind.

I think you should stop now before your shithouse actions start to have real consequences.

Fuck, do we have real consequences here? Scary shit, man.

Fuck, do we have real consequences here? Scary shit, man.

He's actually threatening to sue me. What a pathetic twat! That's even worse than asking me to get down the KFC on County Rd.

He's threatening to sue someone for giving him a bit of abuse on a website. Oh hang on, that understates it, for giving him a bit of abuse and negging him on a website.

This is a true reflection of the man.

• Upvote 1

David Conn makes a point that gets overlooked. Even though rehabilitation should be open to everyone shitloads of professions will exclude people who are convicted of criminal offences and not just one as serious as rape.

Numerous occupations and not just ones where people work with vulnerable people. From getting a pub license to being a gas engineer or sparky for some firms. Most people in those circumstances would have to get another trade.

Also not sure why it would make any difference if DNA was the deciding evidence or not. He admitted to having sex with a semi corpse and they took the view unlike his sidekick he did not meet with her prior.  In most cases it would only be relevant if there was outright denial or due to the victim fighting back.

Considering out of the 15k a year rape cases only 1k turn into a conviction. Evans would probably have spent a fortune on a legal team. He would have stood a better chance than most of getting a fair trial.

In most cases courts are very unlikely to convict due to the nature of hesay/shesay. So when someone is found guilty in the 7% of cases they are pretty fucked.

In other words of all the horse to back, I probably would not spend any time defending Evans. If he wants to play football, let him clear his name in the courts and then continue his career.

• Upvote 5

So what exactly are you saying? Because those two posts sounded like you were making some kind of threat to be honest.

Bit of a leap to say I'm going to sue someone, isn't it? I just think people should be careful about abusing others on the Internet.

Some good points from Denny, but I'll come back on two things 

1. He didn't admit to having sex with a corpse. She was far fucking from a corpse when she walked into the hotel room and she hadn't had a drink for a good 90 minutes by that time
  2. I'm not backing a horse. I've just read the facts and I think it's astonishing that he's been found guilty and I think ultimately he'll be cleared.

SD, you're a fucking coward.

I'm no expert, and I definitely haven't seen anything which would make me think this, but just wondering in a general sense if such internet consequences may include wanting to see someone dead?  Possibly getting them where they breathe? 

If this isn't all too outlandish, potentially such a situation could end with a person wanting the object of their ire's entire family dead as well, and his house burned to the ground? 

I know I've gone off at a bit of a tangent here, but just thinking as a final thought that it's not impossible a person might want to venture to that house, obviously now razed to the ground by fire, and hose down the deceased's ashes with his own yellow jets?

Either that or he's going to be getting subpoenaed from arsehole to breakfast time.

• Upvote 1