You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Really really hope McGregor has retired.  When I'm walking through Dublin city on my lunch I'll take some photos of all the top-knotted, bushy-bearded wannabe McGregor gobshites swinging from their ropes from the ha'penny bridge.  It'll be a joyous sight.  

• Upvote 1

Really really hope McGregor has retired. When I'm walking through Dublin city on my lunch I'll take some photos of all the top-knotted, bushy-bearded wannabe McGregor gobshites swinging from their ropes from the ha'penny bridge. It'll be a joyous sight.

The amount of them is unreal, Johnny.

It's not just in Dublin, it's a country-wide top-knot epidemic.

• Upvote 1

I think the same,just thinking outload. First thing i said on the mmajunkie forum was this is purely a pay me more move. Time will tell i guess. The UFC are going to need to pull something out the hat for that card. I reckon they will wait and see what happens with Jones on Saturday. If he comesbthrough unscathed i think they try him and Cormier for 200. If Cormier is unfit still they may give him a heavyweight fight so he can test the waters there before moving up. They need a big name for the card. The other option is Lawler vs Diaz maybe or GSP return

That 170 fight with Diaz is a poison chalice, he's right to swerve the rematch. He needs to get back to 145 and defend his title against Edgar.

Or fight at a more natural weight, which probably isn't a million miles away from 170.

Might not have had such a good record going up against the bigger kids though.

My god I fucking detest UFC, and Conor Mcgregor, people like it so fair enough but my god, I hate it, he's always gracious in defeat, yes, but completely ungracious before defeat, makes sense.

Well, presumably before they've fought it just PR, trash talk. He doesn't rub salt in the wounds after a win, or cry with excuses after a defeat.

Having said that, I'm not his biggest fan. I want to see an irishman do well and he's his own person so who the fuck am I tell him how be? But if it were up to me he would reign it in a bit. A lot.