You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Love to watch Hunt fight. One of my favourite current fighters. Just a beast and humble to boot.

His 'turn and saunter' after the ko blow is a sight to behold. Like out of a movie. Fantastic stuff.

Have you watched his old K1 fights?

If not watch Hunt vs Sefo

Pure Polynesian machoism

Almost as crazy as Big Nog surving Bob Sapps slam. Only in Hapan does a man get with a title shot in his 3rd fight.

Posted Image

Sapp was a huge star in Japan though. Some good stories around about him,not sure whats true mind. The man even released his own sex toy over there apparently(The Big Sapp)

Almost as crazy as Big Nog surving Bob Sapps slam. Only in Hapan does a man get with a title shot in his 3rd fight.

c398438b6eef5c03f74b2e8beca49699.jpg

Sapp was a huge star in Japan though. Some good stories around about him,not sure whats true mind. The man even released his own sex toy over there apparently(The Big Sapp)

Apparently.

Poor reffing all round. I only saw the second and third of Magny-Lombard and the full Hunt Mir fights so far. Tried to watch yesterday morning only for fightpass to only be showing replays of the prelims so need to catch up tonight.

Lombard should have been stopped,not seen the Magny issue so cant comment.

I love Hunt,the walk off KOs are a thing of beauty.

TeHuna is still a money costing cunt mind

I think the fact he never stopped Magny was justified by the fact he went on and stopped Lombard.

I think sometimes there is a bit too much of a rush to stop fights when fighters are taking hits on the gloves and covering up intelligently, they can't be expected to just jump up and open themselves up to a shot that might actually end the fight there and then. Anyone who knows Lombard knows he gets fucked due to his muscle mass.

By the way I don't envy being a ref, dammened if they do and dammened if they don't sometimes.

Anyone else think Mir could have carried on? His eyes didn't even look glazed over just a tiny bit stunned

He gave Magny time to recover in the first though?

Massive difference. Magny was still defending himself and managing to get to his feet. Lombard was flat out and taking repeated blows to the head for a good 30 seconds with barely any defence at all. He was obviously done.