You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

I really dislike that James Martin bloke, he did some show when he bought a car to do a Historic event in Italy.

Treat his gf/wife like a piece of shit in it and took the piss about the woman who did the event with him even though she clearly had more clue than he did and was already an established racer, then he fucked the engine and started slagging off the guy who built it despite the fact he's just taken a freshly rebuilt precision engine and not run it in properly. We have a phrase in motorsport of all the gear no idea which sums him up perfectly. Just came across as an arrogant, know it all prick (he'd probably fit right in on here) who thought because he's got cash he's better than everyone else.

He's a genuinely nasty piece of work but somehow managed to not get spotted when he's doing the cookery shit.

In fact most of them seem to be, I don't get the Ramsey thing, his talent appears to be that he is capable of being a massive cunt while knocking up some chips at the same time. If he spoke to me like he does people on the telly I'd batter the red faced twat.

Did you know he's from Yorkshire? A little known fact he likes to keep concealed.

I saw that programme; he cried his eyes out when it was confirmed his "dream had died" as well. It didn't just die, you murdered it, you bellend.

Ramsay is unwatchable. Was great when he got his arse handed to him on Australian TV. What an epic twat.

Did you know he's from Yorkshire? A little known fact he likes to keep concealed.

I saw that programme; he cried his eyes out when it was confirmed his "dream had died" as well. It didn't just die, you murdered it, you bellend.

Ramsay is unwatchable. Was great when he got his arse handed to him on Australian TV. What an epic twat.

His dream has died, unless he enters the next year of course the fucking quim. Fucking hell I've lost count of the amount of times I've killed a car mechanically or bounced it off something which is more solid than a car. You rebuild and move on to the next event and/or car. 

I can't imagine the people around him building the car and certainly the engine builder didn't tell him. All struck me as "I know best" and then turns out he didn't.

I saw some thing which I think Brooker did and he had some guy kicking off back at Ramsey and Ramsey was being arsey because the guy had the audacity to stand up to him. It wasn't as if Ramsey was just getting frustrated with the guy and heated he was just belittling him and being a cunt to him because the guy had never cooked scallops or something.

It would be akin to me having a pop at someone who's only ever done minor self servicing on a car because they don't know how to rebuild the gearbox. Personally I've never even seen a scallop never mind cooked one. 

I've got to see that clip of Ramsay.
  • Upvote 1

Lads who get all loved up with birds despite barely knowing them. One of my mates I used to work with got married to some bird he met at his new job. I think he's only known her for six months if that. Previously he's been engaged to 4 different birds, one after another with no break in between or seeing a few different birds.

My mates brother in law is also like this. He got married to some bird after knowing her for two months despite knowing that she used to have a massive coke habit and was a ridiculously bad slag with one kid. They divorced last year, 3 weeks after he split up with her he gets all loved up with some other bird and they are talking about planning a future together, that goes all tits up after 2 months. He then gets involved with some ex colleagues ex wife who also has kids and they move in together after barely knowing each other. He told my mate that they were on the verge of splitting up last month, so what does he do to remedy the situation?. Yep, asks her to marry him, I'll give it six months if that.

• Upvote 1

Parents, Schools and parking. I live opposite a school, it's only a small school and doesn't cause us any problems as we're in work before it opens and get home after it shuts.

Days like today when I'm off however, the cunts just amaze me. There is a pub which is quite literally 3 minutes walk away from the school and they have said the parents are free to park in their car park to pick the kids up. Alternatively, it's quite a long road we live on and even if you can't park right in front of the school you would never have to park more than a 5 minute walk away.

The amount of parents who get there over an HOUR before school lets out just to save walking 2-3 minutes is astonishing. Absolutely fucking astonishing.

School lets out at 3.15 and when I left ours at 1.55 before there were people waiting already, about 8 cars just sitting there, same cars are there when I get back in ours just after 3.

How fucking lazy can you be?

• Upvote 2

Bad days, I think God is pissed off with me not believing in him so he's fucking with me. Today;

- left my CC in the machine at the M6 toll. It's now crushed and I need a new one.

- the meeting I drove 230 miles for was cancelled 10 mins after I left but the cunt cancelling it sent me an email rather than phoning me.

- the hotel didn't have a record of my booking so it's taken me 20 mins fucking about to get sorted

I'm going for a run now, I dread to think what's going to happen.

Bad days, I think God is pissed off with me not believing in him so he's fucking with me. Today;

- left my CC in the machine at the M6 toll. It's now crushed and I need a new one.

- the meeting I drove 230 miles for was cancelled 10 mins after I left but the cunt cancelling it sent me an email rather than phoning me.

- the hotel didn't have a record of my booking so it's taken me 20 mins fucking about to get sorted

I'm going for a run now, I dread to think what's going to happen.

The fuck, did you piss off SD too?

• Upvote 1