You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

During a break in the one dayers the other week they showed Paul Collingwoods Testimonial a 20/20 between Sunderland and Newcastle, Collingwood is a Sunderland fan. Teams in footy kits, Keegan managed Newcastle, Reid Sunderland. Reid sitting there in a flat cap, reminded me of the tea adverts.

• Upvote 1

Driving back from Calderstones park yesterday I saw a house which had glass porch doors, each pane had the Everton badge on it and the car had about 3 stickers "chosen" "we go the game" and one which looked like the Shankly gates oddly enough on it.

I think a bloo lived there

Isn't the one like shankly gates the "in my heart in my soul" nonsense?

Driving back from Calderstones park yesterday I saw a house which had glass porch doors, each pane had the Everton badge on it and the car had about 3 stickers "chosen" "we go the game" and one which looked like the Shankly gates oddly enough on it.

I think a bloo lived there

Probably big gay bills house that

It seems Everton are considering an appeal against the Limassol result on the grounds that the gas fitter who scored against them was not Corgi registered.

Only two weeks late there.

Apparently they are asking for last nights result to be overturned as the gas fitter who scored the Cypriots second goal wasn't corgi registered.

Why would a gas fitter need to be CORGI registered to play football? You do not have to be registered as anything other than a footballer in order to play football. And even if you did, CORGI was the British standard; I doubt a gas fitter based in Cyprus would even be able to apply to become registered here. This is absolute bullshit. 

• Upvote 2