You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They lost their goalscorer and bought some fairly solid players for other positions who, while being decent enough, didn't especially improve them. Overall, without Lukaku to stick it in the back of the net, they are worse off, but still way too good to get into any real trouble. Unfortunately. One-eyed Everton fans expected a top four challenge after their summer business, but that always looked ambitious. 

If Rafa went there and they backed him to sign a striker, and maybe one or two other players, he would have them challenging the top six, and with a fair wind maybe challenge for top four.

If Rafa went there it wouldn't change anything for me in my regard for Rafa. He's a top football man who respects the game and has an affinity with LFC. It's one of the frustrations of life that his time overlapped with G&H as I think Rafa would have won the league with us and been here for many more years.

Once it all starts to get political at the club, and once the muck starts to fly, nobody escapes unblemished. Rather than getting embroiled in minor squabbles about that time in our history, I choose to blame G&H because they made the whole thing rotten.

Rafa is a top fella and a good football man. 

• Upvote 1

We should sack Steven Gerrard from the under 18s and hire Big Dunc to replace him. The bitters will be made up that their ultimate hate figure loses his job but then their thought process will be completely fucked with when he gets replaced by their greatest ever hero.

They would malfunction like Robocop when he tries to arrest Dick Jones.

They're too bitter to accept Rafa. If you brought Shankly back from the dead and gave them the choice between him and Unsworth, they'd chose Unsworth because Shanks said "if Everton were playing in the back garden i'd draw the curtain".

That's how their minds work. They lost their shit about some fucking red decorations on a christmas tree. 

In all fairness I refused to shop in Tesco when Terry Leahy was Chairman!

And I refused to listen to anything by Mansun.

And refuse to watch Creed because that retard is in it.

That's no way to talk about Sylvester Stallone. 

*winks*

• Upvote 2

Some fella my Dad worked with used to get off the bus on Walton Breck Road before it got to Anfield and take a long route towards town by walking round and getting another bus by Everton park sports centre. He was repeatedly warned about being late and docked wages all because he was too bitter to go past the Kop on the bus.

• Upvote 1

My mate got married a few years ago and I was an usher. We had to give out red roses to guests. Now my mate is a bitter blue, as bitter as you can be. One of the guests snarled 'fucking red rose! Are you joking'? (I'd never met this cunt before).

I couldn't help myself I just said 'wear the rose nobhead - wear what you want at your wedding'

He just walked a way leaving his Wife to take the rose.

They're just strange. If you don't like red santa then don't drink coke.

• Upvote 1

The Sky/media agenda against them is in full swing. They're upset because Sky have done a Documentary on West Ham. They just don't get the publicity they deserve.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/1985-86-the-boleyn-boys.99749/

The Boleyn Ground wasn't known as the Boleyn Ground "until a year or so back" apparently.

What a fascinating world they inhabit.

• Upvote 1

I don't like going the blue player in fussball and will always argue to go Red. Other than that I could'nt give a flying fuck. Ive got blue underwear on now. Might shit in them. That will wind them all right up. 

Not enough neg in the world for that fucking "Friends" abomination.

Hang your head, sir.

• Upvote 1