You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 minutes ago, angie said:

Did he say their board sold their better players & their manager left for foreign land and then the board let their whole club & team rot while every other team tried to be progressive & forward thinking. Did he say Everton remained stuck in the 80s while other clubs moved on commercially or did he just say heysel?

He just said it was all down to wallpushers.

I think Rafa’s great but whilst part of me doesn’t want to see him getting abuse from the gobshites, a bigger part of me thinks that he knew what he was getting into and if them continuing to be shit means he gets stick off then then so be it. I love the fella but really don’t want to see him doing well there.

I have no sympathy for any shit he gets, he knew it would come. At the same time i have no issue with him taking the job. We sacked him a decade ago, he owes us fuck all. Its not like Owen depriving the club of millions by running his deal down, then crying we wouldn't resign him for double what we got then joining the mancs 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Out of his depth beating Bayern to two titles, winning the Premier league and a European cup alongside a few other finals without the teams being the super rich sides of the league. Out of his depth I think catcherintherye read that book and it affected him like Mark Chapman where as Mark Chapman believed little people lived in his walls, he just put his bullshit into a small club.

Fun fact: catcher was exposed for going under the name Mark Chapman on his Twitter. 

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I think Rafa’s great but whilst part of me doesn’t want to see him getting abuse from the gobshites, a bigger part of me thinks that he knew what he was getting into and if them continuing to be shit means he gets stick off then then so be it. I love the fella but really don’t want to see him doing well there.

He got abuse at chelsea. He also said a lot of stuff about chelsea when he was with us so I think all the 'abuse' stuff will be water off a duck's back.

End of the day, he's a professional and he's out of work. Some may say he doesnt need to work and certainly not there. That's not the point, he probably doesnt feel like retiring just yet.

Id love to see the shite relegated. They'd either go to critical mass or realise their club's troubles are down to the way their club is run. I cannot see Benitez getting them relegated. Neither can I see him waving to the Kop if they are on the end of a 3-0 derby defeat.

To me, it's no different to him managing chelsea or one of our players going to the shite, united, city or chelsea. I do think it massively funny seeing all the gobshite bloos go ape over this. I hope the whole thing blows up for Moshiri, the club and the fans.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I have no sympathy for any shit he gets, he knew it would come. At the same time i have no issue with him taking the job. We sacked him a decade ago, he owes us fuck all. Its not like Owen depriving the club of millions by running his deal down, then crying we wouldn't resign him for double what we got then joining the mancs 

Owen went to Newcastle not the mancs when we didnt sign him but dont let that obsession get in the way of facts.

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Owen went to Newcastle not the mancs when we didnt sign him but dont let that obsession get in the way of facts.

I now he went to newcastle

He then went to the mancs and he only went to Newcastle because he wouldn't sit on his arse while we tried to agree a lower fee. All he had to do was sit tight and tell them he wouldn't go there.

The point is he fucked us over for a good few million we would have received for him by running down his deal, and has since spent the last few years  crying about how hurt he is we don't love him and how he really wanted to come back. I never said he joined the mancs from Real

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lee909 said:

I now he went to newcastle

He then went to the mancs and he only went to Newcastle because he wouldn't sit on his arse while we tried to agree a lower fee. All he had to do was sit tight and tell them he wouldn't go there.

The point is he fucked us over for a good few million we would have received for him by running down his deal, and has since spent the last few years  crying about how hurt he is we don't love him and how he really wanted to come back. 

Stop spouting shite. He was clearly washed up when he signed for the mancs after newcastle released him. We had no intention of re signing him then. He was a washed up pro looking for another club at the arse end of his career. People like you think he should have retired or signed for Hull or whoever else was interested in him.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Yeah this. 

I think he shouldn't take the job. The whole hes out of work shit his family is here its not like he's a brickie or some self employed fucker that's got a pension to think about he's incredibly wealthy  this isn't a man making his bones. Don't get me wrong evertonians need to grow the fuck up this isn't some evil man, he's a fucking person who has taken on various jobs around the world doing what he loves, if he's a fat Spanish waiter cunt because of one thing he said about you and being successful at what he does with a rival club then shame on you, he's a fucking decent honest human being and youre lucky to have him. He doesn't deserve anyones bile it's not like he fucking stood on the kop as a kid calling evertonians cunts, he's a real Madrid man. 

• Upvote 1

Always love Rafa, he, more than most raised awareness of what was going on behind the scenes, even more than the ‘legends’. If he goes to the shite, we should show ourselves as the above all that spiteful hatred shite they spout. Clap him, sing his song etc etc, that’ll boil their piss even more. Rise above all that shite. 

• Upvote 9

We should go overboard congratulating him to send them deeper into the abyss. 

Can’t see him doing anything of note there as he lost the eye of the tiger years ago. Got a feeling they’ve got nothing to spend and he’s walked into another disaster zone and will have to sell the big nosed Brazilian pigeon fingerer to buy a few low level duds and frees.

The mans timing on taking jobs has been nothing short of bizarre. He’d have been a shoe in for the likes of Arsenal or Spurs if he’d have held his breath and could have rebuilt his career rather than being the man after the winner who got out at the right time and got chased out of town after 6 months. 

Still think the Spurs job would be good for him now and surprised he hasn’t been linked to it.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think he shouldn't take the job. The whole hes out of work shit his family is here its not like he's a brickie or some self employed fucker that's got a pension to think about he's incredibly wealthy  this isn't a man making his bones. Don't get me wrong evertonians need to grow the fuck up this isn't some evil man, he's a fucking person who has taken on various jobs around the world doing what he loves, if he's a fat Spanish waiter cunt because of one thing he said about you and being successful at what he does with a rival club then shame on you, he's a fucking decent honest human being and youre lucky to have him. He doesn't deserve anyones bile it's not like he fucking stood on the kop as a kid calling evertonians cunts, he's a real Madrid man. 

Yeah,but have you seen the size of his house? The biggest on the Wirral,I'm told.