You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Whats Rafa got to lose

He will be paid a fortune,can live at home. Its unlikely to effect his rep with reds, do a crap job and we will love him more. If the bitters hound him out he will take them for every penny he can

I would suggest looking at the speed he's taken previous jobs as one has finished and their geographical location, being at home is not a priority. He's not short of cash, he's just been smashing ridiculous money in China. It will effect his rep with some reds though and if he's succesful there or lasts long enough to develop some of their weirdness, he may well piss off a whole lot more. And to be honest, I don't see the deal from their side either. It will take nothing for the fans to turn on him, surely they want a manager who's going to be given the best chance possible by the fans? 

He might be the best manager Everton can get. But from their side you just can't take the emotions out of it. It's part of the game. And from his side, Everton might represent the best playing budget he will be given, but I don't think they represent his best chance of success as their fans will turn on him. I'm sure earning a decent living will be important to Rafa, but I'd have thought having a chance to succeed or at least succeed in the eyes of the fans will be just as important. 

• Upvote 1

Out of his depth beating Bayern to two titles, winning the Premier league and a European cup alongside a few other finals without the teams being the super rich sides of the league. Out of his depth I think catcherintherye read that book and it affected him like Mark Chapman where as Mark Chapman believed little people lived in his walls, he just put his bullshit into a small club.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Looks like there's nothing down for us as we've been found out and have a manager out of his depth. 

Screenshot_20210626-153022_Chrome.jpg

Got found out by finishing third last year after the worst injury crisis in years but Everton paid a manager 12 million a year to finish tenth without any injuries.

Evertonians have no self awareness.

23 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Looks like there's nothing down for us as we've been found out and have a manager out of his depth. 

I believe catcher when he says 'I just want to focus on us, improving our points total and winning more games'. He always wants to focus solely on Everton and never wants to talk about any other teams. Got to applaud him for that.

• Upvote 1

He'll need time which he may not get? They'll be all over him unless he's successful out of the gates. I'd expect something along the lines of his experience at Chelsea at best unless he delivers an immediate improvement.

He won't give a toss about their reaction.

34 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Got found out by finishing third last year after the worst injury crisis in years but Everton paid a manager 12 million a year to finish tenth without any injuries.

If being 'found out' involves back to back years winning the CL and the Premiership, I'm all for it.

43 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

You seem to be forgetting that animal VVD finishing the season for Rodriguez in the derby. It was a cruel blow and not the 1st time we'd used our despicable ways to deny them of a path to the European cup. 

57 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha he is the biggest gobshite ever to connect to the internet. He isn't even from the city yet acts like the worlds biggest toffee the weird little lying obsessed cunt. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha he is the biggest gobshite ever to connect to the internet. He isn't even from the city yet acts like the worlds biggest toffee the weird little lying obsessed cunt. 

I'm convinced him and John Merro are the same person. 

Both out of towners who never shut up up about LFC, make shite up and have no clue about footy.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Couldn't have put it better myself. Fucking wool. 

8 minutes ago, gap30 said:

Is he a wool fucking beaut the way he carries on as well

Grew up and lives down south. nothing wrong with someone being an out of towner but the way he goes on about us and the lies he spouts just makes him an even bigger cunt than if he was from a terraced house next to the goodison.