You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

24 minutes ago, The Guest said:

A team with 4 players in the world 11 would be struggling to make the top 4.

Ah ha you silly fool. You've been hoodwinked by the media, controlled by the powers that be. Everyone knows trump won, ghosts are real, the arteta money is out there somewhere and the bloos are the fucking business

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

So...

He tweets shit about Liverpool, to get a response from Liverpool fans - and then claims that we are the obsessed ones.

Yeah.  Makes perfect Bloosense.

Basically every Evertonian on social media does the same. 

If you take the piss about how long their stadium is taking you are just a jealous obsessed redshite whose head has fallen off because they are getting a boss new ground. 

When they go shit they disappear off the internet.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahaha

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
The only teams in the league better than us at this moment are the RS and Spurs. But we need more consistency. Getting beat by a poor Man U team and getting rolled over by Southampton who aren't bad to be fair and a poor Newcastle side says we need improvement and that can only be by bringing in new blood and mentality.

Chelsea and United are better than us in top form. I’d say we have the 9th best squad in the league (behind the sky six, Leicester, and Wolves) but we have a better manager than 5 of those teams, and our very best players (Richarlison, James, Digne) are better than any players Wolves or Leicester have.

Mad thing is, it's probably the most sane thing he's ever posted 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

3 points clear with the injuries we've had.....

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
I also think there's a bit of complacency creeping in. Natural, I guess, but they don't seem to raise their game as much against the perceived 'lesser sides'. That's no slight on Villa et al, more the sheer arrogance of Big Stand FC
Long may it continue.

There isnt a team in this league that right now look impressive. In a normal PL season this Liverpool team would be struggling to get top 4.

We need to get the Annie Rd development done. "2 big stands FC" doesn't quite scan.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

davek

davek

I also think there's a bit of complacency creeping in. Natural, I guess, but they don't seem to raise their game as much against the perceived 'lesser sides'. That's no slight on Villa et al, more the sheer arrogance of Big Stand FC
Long may it continue.

There isnt a team in this league that right now look impressive. In a normal PL season this Liverpool team would be struggling to get top 4.

Ah, the old 'the league is shit that's why Liverpool are top but, in a normal season, the team that's top would struggle to be 4th.' Hmmm, he just doesnt do critical self analysis, does he?

14 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Ah, the old 'the league is shit that's why Liverpool are top but, in a normal season, the team that's top would struggle to be 4th.' Hmmm, he just doesnt do critical self analysis, does he?

Everton are the third best team behind the redshite & Spurs but in a normal season redshite struggle to get top 4.......putting Everton where? Fucking hell they really are nuttier than squirrel shit. It would exhaust me having to do these mental gymnastics all the time.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

davek

davek

Long may it continue.

Dreams / Reality on Make a GIF

• Upvote 1

I wouldn’t swap Robertson for any other left back in the world.  I wouldn’t swap Fabinho for anybody in the 11 either. I wouldn’t swap Salah for Messi and I wouldn’t swap Mane for Ronaldo.  We got fucked by Adrian and had Alisson been fit we would have won another European cup and arguably they’d all be in that 11.

This isn’t a normal season though.  If it was we wouldn’t make 4th. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

You wonder if the bloos help pick the England side. Trent is right back in the FIFA team of the year and is about 3rd choice England right back. 

Is he? I really haven't been paying attention to England in a long time

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

You wonder if the bloos help pick the England side. Trent is right back in the FIFA team of the year and is about 3rd choice England right back. 

Good. We need everyone to decide that Henderson is shite as well so he can be dropped and for Scotland to drop Robbo for Tierney. Fuck internationals off altogether. Unfortunately there's no chance of Salah or Mane missing any games for their countries.

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Good.

I don't want any of our players getting injured for cunts who fly flags saying things like "Stevenage EDL - No surrender"

• Upvote 5