You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That's ace.

Can anyone not rating Lucas please write their names on this handy little list:

That way I can conveniently put you on ignore as you're guaranteed to not have anything worth saying, ever :)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the poor lad tended to have high profile errors, like that own goal, inability to pass forward because no one was showing, or needless free-kicks around our box that lead to goals because our defenders couldn't defend. I still wish he would remove the last part from his game, while the others were mostly bad luck or collective lack of confidence. He's obviously a good lad and makes many unnoticed contributions.

Hes no Alonso but hes much better than Masch who I thought was very overated, glad hes gone another spoilt brat!!!! Lucas has matured into a very steady and creative midfielder. True he got off to a bad start, but some reds just slagged him off and he became a scapegoat for some...He has kept plugging away and now under King Kenny has started to turn in some outstanding displays. It's funny but other club fans have often rated him. His 60 minutes slot on LFCTV was very honest and frank...Personally, I think his performance and displays this season have been best in the jersey....of which was capped by his M.O.M display against the chavs. Last Sundays formation seemed to really suit Lucas and he really flourished in it.....With King Kenny, Steve Clarke and Sammy on board certain players are really hitting purple patches Lucas is a prime example!

That's ace.

Can anyone not rating Lucas please write their names on this handy little list:

That way I can conveniently put you on ignore as you're guaranteed to not have anything worth saying, ever :)

1. Code72

2. Silverlining

3. Any other drum banging imbeciles who are too arrogant to admit that they were wrong.

1. Code72

2. Silverlining

3. Any other drum banging imbeciles who are too arrogant to admit that they were wrong.

I don't think I'm wrong. I think he should be replaced.

He's not very good, shouldn't be in our first team and I can think of loads of better players who could replace him.

He's not really shit anymore. Great. He's still ordinary, but reading this thread, one would assume we were talking about one of the best midfield players to ever wear the shirt, when in actual fact, he's below Nigel Spackman. Although apparently Lucas is now better than Mascherano.

I can understand why there's such a flurry of demented "I told you so" posts, but for every Stoke at home display, there's a Stoke away. Or the fucking derby.

We need better than him, because he doesn't do anything very well. Apart from "the simple stuff" apparently. Well, I think Liverpool central midfielders need to offer a bit more than that, or be an average version of Didi Hamann, or whoever the fuck else he's been compared to recently.

He's got a great mentality and perseverance, not a great athlete and didn't start well but he just kept going and steadily got better.

That's an understatement. He's one of the clumsiest cunts I've seen in a Liverpool shirt.

He's shit and no amount of negging or meaningless Brazil caps will convince me otherwise.

That's an understatement. He's one of the clumsiest cunts I've seen in a Liverpool shirt.

He's shit and no amount of negging or meaningless Brazil caps will convince me otherwise.

Nobody cares what you think. Though I negged you just for shits & giggles.

I don't think I'm wrong. I think he should be replaced.

He's not very good, shouldn't be in our first team and I can think of loads of better players who could replace him.

He's not really shit anymore. Great. He's still ordinary, but reading this thread, one would assume we were talking about one of the best midfield players to ever wear the shirt, when in actual fact, he's below Nigel Spackman. Although apparently Lucas is now better than Mascherano.

I can understand why there's such a flurry of demented "I told you so" posts, but for every Stoke at home display, there's a Stoke away. Or the fucking derby.

We need better than him, because he doesn't do anything very well. Apart from "the simple stuff" apparently. Well, I think Liverpool central midfielders need to offer a bit more than that, or be an average version of Didi Hamann, or whoever the fuck else he's been compared to recently.

You've gone from being in the majority to the minority. Surely that should tell you something about the improvements the lads made?

Although it seems you had an absolutely insane starting position on him so him just getting to average in your eyes is quite an achievement.

He never stood a chance with the crying cunts at our place forever being put against stevie xabi and the argentinian rat.

I blame that gobshite phil neville myself for turning that injury time winner around the post after he'd come on for the captain.

I bet things would have been different for him then with the boo boys, after all it worked a treat for david speedie and alan waddle.

Good luck to you lucas son. At least your lucky enough to be able to turn to your vice captain for advice on how to deal with a load of shithuse whinging cunts. Or didn't that really happen.

i should have known making a compilation highlighting a players performance in one game would seem worthwhile to you. Its probably the only bits of liverpool you see. You utterly clueless, pathetic blert.

What is wrong with what he's doing? Absolutely nothing.

I don't feel the need to prove myself to a flange like you in regards to how much of my team I've seen so I won't.

The lad has a talent, one he freely shares not just for Liverpool fans either, so until you do more than entertain via people laughing at you having the footy knowledge of a blind Ian Wright or change your name from that little treacherous cock goblin then keep your hole closed, nobend.