You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shut the fuck up, you tedious halfwit

He's unbelievable. His stupidity is unlimited. I wonder if he can actually converse in real life? If he talks in the real world like he does on here, he must spend half his time in hospital. Either sectioned or injured.

On the subject of 'great technique with questionable attitude' versus 'fantastic attitude but poor technique', I'd pick technique every time.

Reason - I think I have the man-management skills to change that attitude or at least channel it in the right way.

Maybe Rafa doesn't have that skill so he opts for the attitude over technique. Bellamy, Pennant, etc. have left, leaving us with Kuyt, Lucas, etc.

If we had still had Bellamy at the club last year (no matter what a knob he is) and Rafa had been able to get the best out of him like Hughes could, this season could have had a different ending. Instead, when Torres is unavailable we drop back to the guys who will run all day but never score. Maybe we should buy Paula Radcliffe for next year.

It also says we're a great football club...

I don't care what the official site say. If it says that then it's wrong.

So an official statement from the club is now wrong, compared to a tabloid paper?

Every other report I have read, states that Rafa has brought him in.

I would imagine Kenny has been used in the deal, and was probably a key player in the lad being persuaded.

However to loudly claim Rafa based on a tabloid article, which is what you basically are doing, Rafa has had basically fuck all to do with the deal, is pretty much laughable, when comparing it with an 'Official Statement' from the club itself.

Now I am not knocking Kenny's involvement as we will always need someone of his calibre and class to help convince the young British talent to come here.

What I am knocking is you and how you come onto every thread and hijack it with your repetitive, aggressive tone.

FF Tom Ross I used to like, I even read your Istanbul article again recently, and I was still impressed with it now as I was then, but your input on here lately has been nothing short of fucking woeful.

People get your point, 'You don't like the manager' but why feel the need to keep ramming it down our throats, with the Tom Ross hijack method.

You are the ED-209 version of Rashid.

By the way this is not a defence of Rafa.

Liverpool is now about challenging.... Can you fuck off now as promised? And the "I remember" part is seriously lame. Besides, it is a scientifically proven fact that a poser like you with a penishead as an avatar is just a poser with a penishead as an avatar...

Somebody close this embarrassment of a thread.

Both spot on.

He's unbelievable. His stupidity is unlimited. I wonder if he can actually converse in real life? If he talks in the real world like he does on here, he must spend half his time in hospital. Either sectioned or injured.

In real life I can get up and walk away from the idiots.

If they shout louder and louder and louder in order to try and change my mind I simply laugh at them and at how stupid they are making themselves look.

Mind you - I tend not to speak too long to fools.

Bye.

Skids. That's fair enough to be honest. But Benitez had FUCK ALL to do with the signing of the Shelvey kid.

Believe whatever you want, but he didn't. Whether he turns out to be shit or amazing, it still had fuck all to do with Benitez. It's a stupid little point, but I'm making it anyway.

The club are full of shit if that's what they're saying, but I think we all surely know that by now anyway!

An "official statement" from just about anyone at this shitty outfit we've now become isn't worth the steam off my shit.

I didn't read it in the papers. I didn't get it from "a tabloid". That's just the way it is.

As i said, it doesn't even matter really. Believe what you want.

But as for my input being "woeful" on here lately. I have to agree with you completely.

I just can't argue with that. I am a repetitive, boring, aggro, miserable arl twat. and it goes against everything I am in real life.

I guess, on here, I just mirror what I now see of our once great club.

We're fucking woeful on the pitch. We're woeful off the pitch. So I guess I'm just full of woe when I'm on here. I don't like it any more than you do, believe me....

Bad, bad times.

In fact, it's probably the worst times I can remember to be a Red, Hillsborough & Heysel aside. That's how sad I am about Liverpool these days, and I put as much of that at Rafa's door as i do anyone elses.

I'm not going to apologise for other people's failings making me a grumpy, woeful, miserable and aggro cunt.

Do people think Shelvey had even heard of Kenny Dalglish prior to the interest of Liverpool? Certainly not having a go at the King as I've no idea who signed this kid, but how much of a difference would a fella who played his last game a few years before Shelvey was born have made to Shelveys decision to join us? I could understand if Shelvey was a local lad and his Dad was a red as the Dad would be so star struck that he'd have signed the forms himself, but he's not.

Do people think Shelvey had even heard of Kenny Dalglish prior to the interest of Liverpool? Certainly not having a go at the King as I've no idea who signed this kid, but how much of a difference would a fella who played his last game a few years before Shelvey was born have made to Shelveys decision to join us? I could understand if Shelvey was a local lad and his Dad was a red as the Dad would be so star struck that he'd have signed the forms himself, but he's not.

I almost can't believe you've just written this bit in bold!!!

Do you think he's heard of Diego Maradonna, Pele, George Best et al?

Then he's certainly heard of Kenny Fucking Dalglish.

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

I'm taking a break from here for the summer now at least.

not cos of you, Johnny! You're alright despite our differences mate. But Liverpool and this place are seriously just turning me in to a right cunt, and I don't like it.

In a bit dudes. You can pop the champagne now! xxx

Guest ShoePiss

Shocking, I knew who Stanley Mathews, Nat Lofthouse, Puskas, Eusebio were despite not having any connection to them at all or being around when they were remotely current.

I almost can't believe you've just written this bit in bold!!!

Do you think he's heard of Diego Maradonna, Pele, George Best et al?

Then he's certainly heard of Kenny Fucking Dalglish.

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

I'm taking a break from here for the summer now at least.

not cos of you, Johnny! You're alright despite our differences mate. But Liverpool and this place are seriously just turning me in to a right cunt, and I don't like it.

In a bit dudes. You can pop the champagne now! xxx

Fair enough Tom.

I thought about it quite a bit before I wrote it, but basically for the last 13 years Kenny has been completely and absolutely out of the limelight, unlike Maradonna, Pele or George Best who were on tv all the time doing punditry, or tv shows, or involved in the game, or dead in a very public way. Kenny was none of the above. I would never dream of saying it about someone even just in their late 20s; but to an 18 year old kid? Kenny is a God to you and me, and were he to walk in the room then I think I'd probably turn into (more of) a blubbering fool. I don't know if Kenny would have been such a big deal to a kid and I don't know if Kenny would have been the sealing on signing him. For example, I think a word in Shelveys ear by Stevie Gerrard would mean a hell of a lot more to an 18 year old then a word from Kenny would have.

In real life I can get up and walk away from the idiots.

If they shout louder and louder and louder in order to try and change my mind I simply laugh at them and at how stupid they are making themselves look.

Mind you - I tend not to speak too long to fools.

Bye.

but in the pretend interweb world where no one really exists you spend 2 days arguing