You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sack Rafa or keep Rafa?

Maldini

Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa

• sack him
    • keep him

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It means today's game could be the 49-year-old Spaniard's last at Liverpool after six years in charge, with the club wanting to resolve the situation by the middle of next month.

Liverpool's policy of trying to buy the best young players in Britain continued yesterday when they agreed a £2m fee for Rangers defender Scott Wilson, 23. Benitez agreed with the club to cancel his normal media arrangements ahead of today's game.

Rafa Benitez to walk alone as Europe's top clubs eye Liverpool boss | Mail Online

A) Hes 50

B) Who is Scott Wilson?

we can't afford to sack him Nick. Not blowing a fortune on him and keeping him for a short while is marginally more palatable than blowing a fortune on him and getting rid now. He'll be gone soon anyway I think - either by him jumping ship or by new owners getting rid of him.

it costs 16m to sack him Max or you let him spend 38m on the next Aqualani and Johnson, false economy in my book.

No need to sack him since he is going to walk. He's off to Real Madrid: the whole Juventos thing was a smokescreen. You heard it here first.

It's not going to happen immediately, but Real are bringing in a new coach, and they would completely disregard his time with Liverpool, by virtue of the fact that we play in that dog of a league called the The Premier League, and it's not to be taken seriously. His appointment to Real Madrid will not be 'results oriented'.

To repeat: Rafa will walk at some stage shortly, and Real Madrid will give him a contract.

I suspect he will have great success there.

Also, this whole statement by the Club is interesting re: Torres / Gerrard "we don't need to sell them'

It sniffs of a 'washing of the hands' letting us all know that when both those players walk, it was nothing to do with the club, but the players personal decisions.

No need to sack him since he is going to walk. He's off to Real Madrid: the whole Juventos thing was a smokescreen. You heard it here first.

It's not going to happen immediately, but Real are bringing in a new coach, and they would completely disregard his time with Liverpool, by virtue of the fact that we play in that dog of a league called the The Premier League, and it's not to be taken seriously. His appointment to Real Madrid will not be 'results oriented'.

To repeat: Rafa will walk at some stage shortly, and Real Madrid will give him a contract.

I suspect he will have great success there.

Mourinho is as good as there. even discussing transfer targets.

If he`s still in charge for the new season, I think i`ll cry.

I just can`t stomach our "style" of football any longer.

I want to be able to look forward to watching us play again.

Another season of toothless away performances with no shots on goal will send me over the edge. I`d end up in the loony bin.

I really wouldn't mind if Rafa was replaced this summer as his ideas and methods seem to have gone stale and not working for him as much as they once did but on the grand scale of things it's nothing compared to the threat that the yanks pose to this club.

They have to go asap.