You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sack Rafa or keep Rafa?

Maldini

Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa

• sack him
    • keep him

Once again proving your complete idiocy and inability to hold a normal conversation due to your weak mentality. As coincidences have it, I do also like to buzz off you, in fact I do so most weeks, it helps when I have this video of you falling on your fat arse to watch at my leisure;

[YOUTUBE]lL-Da_Ssqlc[/YOUTUBE]

Whose that Muppet?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose that Muppet?

It's you, who did you think you were, the masked magician ?, I know loads of people who know you, unfortunately, so what am I to derive from this comment, that you're so ashamed you're denying it's you ??, that you're accepting that you are indeed a muppet ??

It's you, who did you think you were, the masked magician ?, I know loads of people who know you, unfortunately, so what am I to derive from this comment, that you're so ashamed you're denying it's you ??, that you're accepting that you are indeed a muppet ??

Sorry to disappoint,but whoever informed you of this,obviously doesn't know me.

But carry on

They used to skit the fuck out of us for winning the 'Mickey Mouse Treble'

Now a Carling Cup is a success?

Well when it's allayed to a title chase to the last day (which they still could win by the way) then i guess you would have to say yes wouldn't you? Especially given how the people who want to keep him bang on about second last year like it was a work of genius.

It's only because the wrong question was asked Nick. If the question was 'should Benitez be allowed to leave?' rather than 'sacked' it would be a very different result.

Interesting logic that one

So if the Chief Exec of ICI was failing n all his objectives set for him and the board felt it would be good to get someone else is they would suggest he find another job but not sack him!!

Surely you sack him if its in the best interests of the Football Club

Your talking about a man responsible for 200m plus worth of players and deciding who to sell and buy. In what other business would you allow Rafa to continue.

So if you want him gone you hate him? Ok

That pefectly sums up this site for me.

Like you I dont hate him and how could you hate a man that gave you one the greatest nights of your life but you can want him sacked for the good of the club and still like him.

Unfortunately the Rafaites see everythng in black and white

Interesting logic that one

So if the Chief Exec of ICI was failing n all his objectives set for him and the board felt it would be good to get someone else is they would suggest he find another job but not sack him!!

Surely you sack him if its in the best interests of the Football Club

Your talking about a man responsible for 200m plus worth of players and deciding who to sell and buy. In what other business would you allow Rafa to continue.

we can't afford to sack him Nick. Not blowing a fortune on him and keeping him for a short while is marginally more palatable than blowing a fortune on him and getting rid now. He'll be gone soon anyway I think - either by him jumping ship or by new owners getting rid of him.

*sighs*

The first line was tongue in cheek.

I stand by my choice however - one bad season (and fuck me has it been bad), balanced by the complete and utter lack of investment in the squad for the last season and a half, warrants giving him another chance.

If we get new owners over the next three months who invest in the team (I know, I know, stop laughing...) and we still don't make any progress then fair enough, he needs to go.

If we don't, I think he'll walk anyway. Then God help us, because all those who think we're going to attract a Mourinho-esque manager is going to be in for a big shock...

Incidentally I posted the same poll on YNWA and the result at the moment over there is

sack him - 21 (12.35%)

keep him - 149 (87.65%)

so the overall vote at the moment between the two sites with 363 votes cast is

Sack him - 117 (33%)

Keep him - 246 (67%)

Obviously there'll be a few double votes between the two sites as well

RAWK: Do you want Rafael Benitez to be Liverpool FC's manager next season?

Yes - 1007 (84.5%)

No - 185 (15.5%)

That pefectly sums up this site for me.

Like you I dont hate him and how could you hate a man that gave you one the greatest nights of your life but you can want him sacked for the good of the club and still like him.

Unfortunately the Rafaites see everythng in black and white

That's a pretty black and white comment that. We are not a unite group or anything, and you just made one of those generalisations that you just thought summed up this site for you.

Incidentally I posted the same poll on YNWA and the result at the moment over there is

sack him - 21 (12.35%)

keep him - 149 (87.65%)

so the overall vote at the moment between the two sites with 363 votes cast is

Sack him - 117 (33%)

Keep him - 246 (67%)

Obviously there'll be a few double votes between the two sites as well

Yes - 1007 (84.5%)

No - 185 (15.5%)

OnTheKop

Do You Want Rafa Benitez To Be Liverpool Manager Next Season?

YES -102 (82.9%)

NO -21 (17.1%)

Yes - 1007 (84.5%)

No - 185 (15.5%)

OnTheKop

Do You Want Rafa Benitez To Be Liverpool Manager Next Season?

YES -102 (82.9%)

NO -21 (17.1%)

Leave it out will ya, it's 50/50 in Liverpool.

I'm not talking about going to the match at all. (as a lot of consistent matchgoers don't live in the city) So, don't even bring that into the conversation.

I simply mean that every single red that I've talked to away from people off this forum, that lives in Liverpool, wants Rafa out. I don't recall a single person who wanted Rafa to stay during this season.

I mean guys that I've chatted to at the gym, friends of friends, at university, watching the match at the pub, chatting in the queue at tesco, etc.

You must live in the Hindu Kush region of Liverpool then.

Liverpool will not stand in the way of manager Rafa Benitez if he is headhunted by one of Europe's top clubs.

Benitez, already courted by Juventus, is waiting to see if AC Milan become interested in his services and Liverpool are prepared to waive the vast majority of their entitled £16million compensation so they do not have to keep an unhappy manager.

Benitez, whose team will finish seventh - their lowest position for 16 years - if they fail to beat Hull today, held 'constructive' talks with chairman Martin Broughton last week and has cooled on going to Juve since they failed to qualify for the Champions League.

But, with Liverpool's debts having increased to £350m, Benitez knows his plans to spend on established internationals are unlikely to be realised at Anfield.

It means today's game could be the 49-year-old Spaniard's last at Liverpool after six years in charge, with the club wanting to resolve the situation by the middle of next month.

Liverpool will not sack Benitez if it means having to pay up the remainder of his contract, but there would be relief within the club if they were able to make a fresh start under a new manager.

Their main priority is to keep Fernando Torres.

The £70m-rated striker is seen as crucial to the club's international branding as a major force in world football.

New Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has tired of Benitez's brinkmanship after he initially showed an interest in the job in Turin, and is demanding a quick answer.

But, even if Benitez does not move to Juve, he is likely to go if a top Champions League club make a firm offer.

Liverpool's policy of trying to buy the best young players in Britain continued yesterday when they agreed a £2m fee for Rangers defender Scott Wilson, 23. Benitez agreed with the club to cancel his normal media arrangements ahead of today's game.

He publicly complained last weekend that Liverpool had broken promises.

Rafa Benitez to walk alone as Europe's top clubs eye Liverpool boss | Mail Online

Once again proving your complete idiocy and inability to hold a normal conversation due to your weak mentality. As coincidences have it, I do also like to buzz off you, in fact I do so most weeks, it helps when I have this video of you falling on your fat arse to watch at my leisure;

[YOUTUBE]lL-Da_Ssqlc[/YOUTUBE]

The chemistry is undeniable.