You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

course he would, cos he's a model pro.

But would he be teh same player he was last season? I doubt it.

Look at The Cheat at Manure last season. Yeah, he played well. But by his own standards he wasn't a patch on the season before. At times he just didn't look like he wanted to be there.

It's best for all parties now that we let him go, but we now need to ensure we get the most money possible for him.

So you're now arguing that he SHOULD go ?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa tried to sell xabi last year and he has had the best year in his career after that, should we just try to sell him again (nothing under40mil) this year and maybe he will raise his level even further ? might be a big risk, but arent we willing to do that to get number 19 ?

But isnt that just indicative of how low were going ?

When did people ever take so many side sin all this, to the extent they are now ?

When Dalglish let Beardo go, did people turn on Kenny, Ditto St JOhn when Shanks was manager.

Managers live and die by results, Rafa has control of his budget now, let him do what he wants and we'll judge him come May. Same as last season and he passed the test last season, well apart from for the odd few.

Don't want to sound pedantic, but Kenny fell out with Beardo but it was Souness who sold him, however considering the fact he followed Noel Shite out of the club, I think that had more to do with 'off' the field antics so to speak. Kenny deffo fell out with him, mind you and I think Beardsley's influence on Kennys decision to resign, definately influenced the decision to sell him.

Kenny sold Aldo, who to this day disagrees with the decision.

Talking of Noel White he questionnaied Rafa's buying quantity policy and more specifically the purchase of Jermaine Pennant - in the end rightly so - and was sacked for it.

He also questioned Kenny's tactics and team's ! Just thought I would mention that.

Talking of Noel White he questionnaied Rafa's buying quantity policy and more specifically the purchase of Jermaine Pennant - in the end rightly so - and was sacked for it.

No, he resigned after he got found out for being a cunt:

He told Liverpool's website: "I feel the honourable course is to resign."

But isnt that just indicative of how low were going ?

When did people ever take so many side sin all this, to the extent they are now ?

When Dalglish let Beardo go, did people turn on Kenny, Ditto St JOhn when Shanks was manager.

Managers live and die by results, Rafa has control of his budget now, let him do what he wants and we'll judge him come May. Same as last season and he passed the test last season, well apart from for the odd few.

Got to dash to Gib but Kenny didnt get rid o beardo, but the board wouldnt let him, Souness with the new power got rid of him on day one for his mate Kenny.

Rumour has it that the Alonso to Madrid deal is done and that we are closing in on the signing of Silva.

I would assume then that Mascherano is staying??

Gutted to see Xabi go although after the way Rafa treated him last Summer it is hardly surprising.....:(

Rumour has it that the Alonso to Madrid deal is done and that we are closing in on the signing of Silva.

I would assume then that Mascherano is staying??

Gutted to see Xabi go although after the way Rafa treated him last Summer it is hardly surprising.....:(

.........!

noel white's a shithawk of the highest order. Him and his mate swales at citeh were a right pair.