You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Katy Perry

Section_31

I saw a quote in the Metro where she said she'd been using her sexuality too much and was now maturing and it was going to more about music and feminism or some other bollocks women talk about from now own.

Devastating really when this happens.

The fuck tape better surface before then. It's out there. Somewhere. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a quote in the Metro where she said she'd been using her sexuality too much and was now maturing and it was going to more about music and feminism or some other bollocks women talk about from now own.

The boobs will be out again as soon as her career starts going downhill, which shouldn't take too long given her 'sexuality' is the sole reason she's been selling anything.

• Upvote 1

I'm not opposed to lezzers. I can live with this. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the time has come to delete this thread

1. she has tits. check

2. she has a vagina. check

i think you may be a bit premature on your presumption, until she has a boob reduction and grows a cock then we can start the discussion of closing the thread, we didnt do it when she was with that uber cunt Brand then we wont do it now.

I saw an interview with her on the telly the other week.

She was on about how she's genuine and real.  She mentioned that her best friend Sia keeps her grounded in reality.  It then cut to a picture of her with a woman with a wig on back to front dressed like a couple of day-glo 70s prostitutes' worst nightmares.

Grounded.  Yeh, alright.

However, during the piece, they played several of her songs, and I was surprised to say I knew at least 3 of the songs.

But anyway, my point is, who wouldn't be kept grounded by this woman...

072516-sia-lipstick-lead.jpg?itok=ivPAso

• Upvote 1

I saw an interview with her on the telly the other week.

She was on about how she's genuine and real.  She mentioned that her best friend Sia keeps her grounded in reality.  It then cut to a picture of her with a woman with a wig on back to front dressed like a couple of day-glo 70s prostitutes' worst nightmares.

Grounded.  Yeh, alright.

However, during the piece, they played several of her songs, and I was surprised to say I knew at least 3 of the songs.

But anyway, my point is, who wouldn't be kept grounded by this woman...

072516-sia-lipstick-lead.jpg?itok=ivPAso

Not so much grounded as pointed upwards at 45°.