You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The UKs Roughest Cities

KopKid1990

Brimingham goes top of my shit list, infact the Midlands in general.

I studied there for four years, lost count of how many people I knew who got mugged, two of the lads got stabbed, me and the lads stopped a rape in progress in the middle of the city centre at about 6pm in the evening, there was a siege at the end of our road in second year and one lad got held up on a bus with a dirty needle.... (I could probably go on)

Also I'm proud to tell every southerner I meet that I had to move down south to become a victim of crime (when some twat robbed a hubcap off my motor in Exeter)

South Central Oxton is bad. We've just had a neighbour round complaining about the kids who hang about outside the offy and piss in the alley, and asking us to join a Neighbourhood Watch scheme.

You're joking? who wants to watch people pissing in an alley?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i get the impression that i would be likely to get mugged or have my car stolen in most places in England, this is just the impression that i get from hearing people talk and reading the news etc etc.

Is this a fare view? is it a dangerous place in general?

I feel very safe pretty much anywhere in Aus especially in WA i feel like i could walk down any street without even a concern about getting mugged.

Ever been to Queensland mate? When i was there last year the abos were fucking crazy, they're mostly petrol heads (sniffing it, i mean) they didn't like us "Pommy cants, i'll fucking kill yer"! But to be fair when we got to Sydney and Perth they were like completely different people.

As for England the worst, most depressing place i've been was Stoke on Trent, the arsehole of the universe.

i get the impression that i would be likely to get mugged or have my car stolen in most places in England, this is just the impression that i get from hearing people talk and reading the news etc etc.

Is this a fare view? is it a dangerous place in general?

I feel very safe pretty much anywhere in Aus especially in WA i feel like i could walk down any street without even a concern about getting mugged.

Try walking round Alice Springs with a bottle of J&B under your arm and see how long it takes you to get mugged

Guest PaddyBerger15
Nottingham is the worst place I've been, and I'm from Hull.

Hull is fucking great, is the Polar Bear ale house on Spring Bank still open ?

In all the places Ive ever been out on the lash, Ive never seen another drinker called the Polar Bear, even in Alaska.....:yes:

Living just outside belfast i would consider there to be pretty dodgy.

1. two of my mates were beat around the head with hammers

2. other mate was beatin up on his 19th birthdy and sliced with glass

its usually no to bad is belfast but when they are angry they tend to go to town on it really. (funny thing happened, a bunch of 14 yr olds tried to throw my mate off a bridge, was funny cos they couldnt lift him and he stood there laughin and calling them faggots- it was the bridge round the back of the waterfront fro any locals)

Liverpool was a bit rough too, on my way to a match in 98, i was 11 with me dad and uncle, and a bunch of scallies came up and tried to start on me for some reason, like fully tryin to hit me and that, good job i was nippy back then, and only pissed off when my uncle screamed at one of them in his birkenhead twang (their faces were priceless).

also stayed somewhere in bootle on time, at my mates cousins as a stop off on our way to france. left at 6 in the mornin, drivin down the street only to see this fella with no top on, blood pissing down his face with a 2x4 screamin at some house and being withstrained by about 5 ppl. seriuously not something i wanted to see hungover at that time in the morning:ermm:

• 11 years later...