You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The UKs Roughest Cities

KopKid1990

ive never been, but i heard Glasgow is a right fucking tip

in my own personal experiences, ive never had any trouble (touch wood) in either london or Liverpool when ive been to england, i did stay in Burnley at christmas gone, and thought that was the biggest dump ive ever been in, but i didnt go out on the razz or anything, i wouldnt enter a pub in that shithole

I had some 'business' to attend to in Lyme Regis a few months ago, and I'll tell you now that hood is lawless. Equally, you wouldn't want to have your car break down in Bury St Edmonds. Baaaaad place.

Baaaaad.

I bloody hope it aint bad in bury st edmunds, i'm gonna be going there every weekened on the piss as im gonna be located in raf honnington about 10 mins away from there.

I went down there 2 weeks ago and it seemed quite quiet, we shall see though.

I've never felt 'unsafe' anywhere in Liverpool... possibly exception was outside the Fazakerley Station at around half eleven in december because a guy was pulling a scarf across his face and was walking towards me with his mate.

Just tightened my fists and braced myself a bit and tried to be natural. They just walked right by though.

Am I right in thinking that Nottingham, Manchester, Birmingham and London have worse crime rates than here?

Nottingham has had one of the worst crime rates for years, as has Humberside. Merseyside is amongst the lowest of the metropolitan areas.

• Downvote 2

Went on a sight seeing tour of Ireland 5 or 6 years ago, when I was trying to convince the old lady to become my wife. Another story

Went to Limerick, went to the hotel pub and these 2 suits standing besides me in the bar discussing stabbing techniques, which is more effective. Never been to limerick again.

Oh, and surely, its not your average gangs that gets caught buying rpg's?

http://eecho.ie/news/bstory.asp?j=161434875&p=y6y4354xx&n=161435477

Limerick in southern Ireland is a lawless shithole. The amount of stabbings there is unreal.

There was a young man with a knife

Who used it to murder his wife

He was visited by The Garda

But the young man was harder

The fight ended when the cop lost his life

• Downvote 3

i get the impression that i would be likely to get mugged or have my car stolen in most places in England, this is just the impression that i get from hearing people talk and reading the news etc etc.

Is this a fare view? is it a dangerous place in general?

I feel very safe pretty much anywhere in Aus especially in WA i feel like i could walk down any street without even a concern about getting mugged.

everywhere you go there will always be dogs and speaking of mugs a-g, 2 weeks ago i got threatened to be cut up if i didnt hand my phone over, i ran, how original is that? right on my own doorstep near enough, but i found the lad anyway, thats another story

the lad was about twenty-odd and im 17