You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - Sun 10th Mar 2024 (3:45pm)

3 hours ago, TheBitch said:

You’re a fucking no nothing cunt. 

Another toughie, i just cant handle these warriors behind the keyboards, however will i cope?

So...what was wrong with my statement? The lad played well. It was a massive test for him and he passed it. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Another toughie, i just cant handle these warriors behind the keyboards, however will i cope?

So...what was wrong with my statement? The lad played well. It was a massive test for him and he passed it. 

I'd have pulled him on his spelling but each to his own

48 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

I honestly thought 87 would win it this season but that looks short now. Ridiculous the levels we've got to now. We've got one poor performance allowed out of 10. I only want the league. I'd give the other 2 up in a heartbeat.

Yeah i thought around nov/dec that maybe 85 to 87 would win it - as you say that looks too low now.

Thought we played well, at points, very well.

Match was there to be won in that second half and I do think Firmino and Mane would have got us 3 points.

Good point, though, and I would have broken your hand for it after 30 minutes.

6 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I don’t think that was a pen at the end. There’s a higher barometer in the pen area, always has been. 
I’m really proud of that performance though. The table is tight.

I have seen it written and heard it said “That’s a foul anywhere else on the pitch but the bar is higher in the box” It’s BS and needs to be called out every time.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, piphomer said:

Can't be arsed to check if someone else already mentioned this but to be offside you have to be in front of the ball - which you obviously can't be from a corner.

You can technically be in front of the ball from a corner. Technically 

9 minutes ago, The wanderer said:

I have seen it written and heard it said “That’s a foul anywhere else on the pitch but the bar is higher in the box” It’s BS and needs to be called out every time.

If anything, it should just make the bar higher for a foul committed outside the box. 

3 hours ago, joe_fishfish said:

Unless Arsenal take points off Abu Dhabi I think we’ll need 94 to win it. Can see Arsenal dropping points in other games, Abu Dhabi won’t.

I think its the other way. I think all sides will drop more points but Arsenal will drop the least.

That decision at the end is eating me up, I’m coming on here blind, I haven’t seen any social media comments, I haven’t seen anything at all after the final whistle, I watched the game in the pub and I went home after the final whistle, had some food and went to bed, and that decision is stopping me from sleeping. 

There’s no point in following this sport any more. It’s corrupt. Anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves. Week in week out we see soft as shit penalties given for absolute nothing offences and VAR intervenes to busybody itself and get involved and sends the ref to the screen to have a look and everybody knows the outcome; penalty. 

Yet somehow, yesterday, in the biggest game of the season, that cunt Olliver in the middle, didn’t see two players going for the ball in the penalty area, and one of them ends up with studs in the chest, and VAR doesn’t intervene to say you’ve missed that, it’s a penalty, fuck off. 

Corrupt as fuck.

And any soft cunt who says “you got away with one last week” is a dickhead as well, because we didn’t get away with a stonewall penalty we got away with a fucking drop ball at the opposite end of the pitch. 

I hope we end this season with a league title for Jurgen and these players because we’ve been cheated for years by these corrupt cunts and I will bow out ungraciously from this ugly, despicable game. I fucking hate it. 

I will also add we had enough fucking chances to win the game without that decision and that is pissing me off too. 

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

You want us to lose, you want young players to play poorly so you can moan about us not signing more players and drivel on with your FSG agenda. It’s tiresome. 

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

You want us to lose, you want young players to play poorly so you can moan about us not signing more players and drivel on with your FSG agenda. It’s tiresome. 

Wouldn't he (??) moan about spending vast amounts on shit players if we did this?  (Decent normal) people were bitching about Gakpo (rightly or wrongly) last night so a serial curmudgeon would relish the opportunity to get a few extra digs in.  

And any soft cunt who says “you got away with one last week” is a dickhead as well,

Agree. 'Getting away with one' shows the same root problem. Bad decision making.

That decision at the end is eating me up, I’m coming on here blind, I haven’t seen any social media comments, I haven’t seen anything at all after the final whistle, I watched the game in the pub and I went home after the final whistle, had some food and went to bed, and that decision is stopping me from sleeping. 

There’s no point in following this sport any more. It’s corrupt. Anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves. Week in week out we see soft as shit penalties given for absolute nothing offences and VAR intervenes to busybody itself and get involved and sends the ref to the screen to have a look and everybody knows the outcome; penalty. 

Yet somehow, yesterday, in the biggest game of the season, that cunt Olliver in the middle, didn’t see two players going for the ball in the penalty area, and one of them ends up with studs in the chest, and VAR doesn’t intervene to say you’ve missed that, it’s a penalty, fuck off. 

Corrupt as fuck.

And any soft cunt who says “you got away with one last week” is a dickhead as well, because we didn’t get away with a stonewall penalty we got away with a fucking drop ball at the opposite end of the pitch. 

I hope we end this season with a league title for Jurgen and these players because we’ve been cheated for years by these corrupt cunts and I will bow out ungraciously from this ugly, despicable game. I fucking hate it. 

I will also add we had enough fucking chances to win the game without that decision and that is pissing me off too. 

This is how I felt after the Spurs game. Every big subjective decision - and some objective ones - in every big game this season has gone against us. It feels like Webb and his band of twats have deliberately done us over because of Klopp’s beef with them last season. 

The fact that we had to win the league cup final twice doesn’t make it feel any better. 

What you have to cling on to is that, despite everything, we are right up there, ahead of the biggest cheats in the history of the game and the beneficiaries of bent decision after bent decision, season after season. In the real world, we’re at least 5 points clear of the cheats. We just keep going, like we did in the league cup final. We’ve never given in and we shouldn’t now.

We have ten winnable games. We have to be better than we were in 2019 and 2022 and win our away games at Everton and United and our home  game against Spurs, as well as the rest. We know this season that this is what we have to do. The GD is a difference of 7 and if we win all our games there’s a good chance it looks after itself. We just have to focus more than ever. 

We might get done over again, but it’s on the club to bring up our disgraceful treatment at every presser and every step of the way between now and May. Keep the pressure on those corrupt twats. Call it what it is and see if they’ve got the balls  to do it again.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

And VAR didn't step in to correct 

Yeah, but you do know who the VAR was?

(And why the fuck can't my phone learn VAR? I must type it nearly as much as cunt and it has no issues with that)

10 minutes ago, Special K said:

Still fucking fuming this morning.

It's not healthy

You can't allow yourself to be angry about that. Strap yourself in, as after the forest game, unless there's absolutely no choice like the Darwin incident (where they still bottled the red, in a challenge so dangerous it injured the fella committing it), we are getting fuck all in this run in.  

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

Utter horseshit.

I dont like the owners its well known, but what ive seen on the pitch the last several weeks is nothing short of real effort and determination from a team on its knees. All you can ask for is effort.

All ive wanted is that Jurgen gets the backing he deserves as a world class manager, if he had he might have had more pots to walk away with. In some respects its turned out well that the academy youngsters have stepped up which is a testament to his coaching. But i dont think even jurgen believed how well it would go.

No one wants the young kids to fail, they have all shown how capable they are. 

Your problem is your thinking. You are one of these soft arses who cant bring themselves to be objective and critical of the club.

My position hasnt changed…we still didnt do enough in previous windows to prepare ourselves for the scenario we have been stuck in.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Utter horseshit.

I dont like the owners its well known, but what ive seen on the pitch the last several weeks is nothing short of real effort and determination from a team on its knees. All you can ask for is effort.

All ive wanted is that Jurgen gets the backing he deserves as a world class manager, if he had he might have had more pots to walk away with. In some respects its turned out well that the academy youngsters have stepped up which is a testament to his coaching. But i dont think even jurgen believed how well it would go.

No one wants the young kids to fail, they have all shown how capable they are. 

Your problem is your thinking. You are one of these soft arses who cant bring themselves to be objective and critical of the club.

My position hasnt changed…we still didnt do enough in previous windows to prepare ourselves for the scenario we have been stuck in.

Ok mate. Have a nice day.