You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

42 minutes ago, John102 said:

Lewis Hall, 18 year old left back with 9 appearances for Chelsea linked with 35 million pound move to Newcastle.

Are people still wondering how they will end up complying with FFP?

Doesn’t make sense if Newcastle are the only team in for him. Looks at home in midfield and you can pretty much guarantee he’ll play for the national team. Like I said yesterday, there will be numerous players of this quality that’ll leave Chelsea in the next 12 months.

Like to see a league wide snubbing of the player during those pre match handshakes and a commitment by every club to bring on their biggest angriest grock in the 85th minute to man mark the rapey little twat see how Utd deal with having their player being publicly shunned by his peers and booed into oblivion by opposition supporters.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

This is getting beyond a fucking joke. They’re trying to burrow their way into Sporting like a fucking loan shark.

On 30/12/2022 at 18:50, TheHowieLama said:

I did warn everyone that Boehly will be by far the biggest swinging dick of any American owner ever.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Reece James is a really good player. Perennially injured though. 

He has averaged 24 league games a season for the past 4 years and his record is getting worse. A very good player but becoming a liability for Chelsea now. The replacement is only 20.

3 minutes ago, Razoray said:

He has averaged 24 league games a season for the past 4 years and his record is getting worse. A very good player but becoming a liability for Chelsea now. The replacement is only 20.

20 years old, or do you mean they have 20 replacements?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

United gearing up to bring back Greenwood into the frame. Fucking disgrace.  

The BBC article definitely had an "we now know information not in the public domain" angle from the club.

They are definitely gearing up, aren't they?

And there's just enough - innicent in a caught of lore - for the desperate and bigoted to get behind cos, well, the team and that.

On 16/08/2023 at 22:04, Pete said:

Nah it’s the Mancs. Media darlings.  Fuck all will be said about it.  

Not sure about that these days. They can’t control twitter/ X and other anti social media. I predict a shit storm. I think it’s terrible for victims around the world seeing that sort of behaviour normalised and minimised. Then whole stadiums singing his name, being praised on Sky Sports for ‘growing up’ and other language no doubt making us doubt what we heard.

31 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Not sure about that these days. They can’t control twitter/ X and other anti social media. I predict a shit storm. I think it’s terrible for victims around the world seeing that sort of behaviour normalised and minimised. Then whole stadiums singing his name, being praised on Sky Sports for ‘growing up’ and other language no doubt making us doubt what we heard.

Well if that happens it serves them right then.  Personally I think it'll all get brushed under the carpet and barely mentioned.  I'm just a cynical old twat these days though

1 hour ago, razor said:

The BBC article definitely had an "we now know information not in the public domain" angle from the club.

Problem for Utd is there is no information not in the public domain that justifies what IS in the public domain.

Short of 'she was asking for it' what exactly could the defence be?

I bet they'll try and make out it's some roleplay that got out of hand.

Her parents need their fucking heads read.

1 hour ago, razor said:

They are definitely gearing up, aren't they?

And there's just enough - innicent in a caught of lore - for the desperate and bigoted to get behind cos, well, the team and that.

36 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Problem for Utd is there is no information not in the public domain that justifies what IS in the public domain.

Short of 'she was asking for it' what exactly could the defence be?

I bet they'll try and make out it's some roleplay that got out of hand.

Her parents need their fucking heads read.

Their latest release reeks of trying to gather sympathy for him and empathy for the club on have a duty of care for the lad. 

They'll bring him back into the fold 100% because of how talented he is. The other alternative is to go to another league where sex offenders are welcomed with big wages, can't put my finger on one though...

• Upvote 3

Man Utd have their fair share of fucking weirdo's though.

Ronaldo, Antony is going through some domestic abuse issue (or was up until recently), that video of Ten Hag being a bit of a weirdo back in the day, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes has a thing for his daughters feet, take your pick going back further where it was more accepted.

• Like 1

"We have a duty of care to a player who's been with us since the age of 7 and who has a young child."

Pathetic, gaslighting excuse of a football club. Like they've never sold players down the league who've been at the club since they were kids. Like they've never released players with young children before. But when you're surplus to requirements those duties of care go out of the window; when you're a potential 15 goal a season forward, then the duty of care extends to rehabilitating you when you're a domestic abusing rapist. No surprise that most of the staff who are keenest on Greenwood's 're-integration' are the ones involved in the football side of the operation - who've probably been the same staff who've happily de-integrated many better people, but people who don't make them look quite so clever when they go out onto the pitch. Cynical, double standards cunts.

As Pete said on the football ramble - Utd's 'investigation' should have consisted of two questions: "is that your voice on the recording?" and "when's your fucking taxi turning up?"

• Upvote 4