You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Loads. Happy days!

I am from Beirut, but I live in Dubai and consider the whole Arab world my home. The borders you see were drawn up by colonial powers after World War II. I’m sure you know about colonial powers chief Moctezuma.

Thank you for your kind words.

Fair enough that you're up front about undertaking PR for a gang of rancid shitehawks, when you've sat in your chair in the future and your grandchildren asked what you did for work you can point to all the noble sportswashing you undertook for a regime that chops up journalists, spreads hateful propaganda, suppresses the rights of minority groups and immiserates the lives of large numbers of others. I wonder if Dave can change your name to HawHaw Knows?

I concur that western powers have meddled in the middle east fairly substantially,  I guess they join the Greeks, Mongols, Turks, Russians and Persians on that front.

Lebanon was an emirate within the Ottoman empire in the 1500's no? and has a defined history stretching back significantly further than that. I guess some lad in Paris or Whitehall conjured the state of of thin air in 1947 from the pan Arab brotherhood that existed before?

The notion the middle east would be one homogeneous block is about as likely as all the native American and meso American cultures being under one banner :0)

I do find some of the reach to colonial chat from propagandists particularly pathetic it gives the impression of a view of the world that a 5 year old would have

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Funkasy said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Vbeue1GyI&feature=share

They just make the shit up.

9 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Fucking embarrassing, the premier leagues a joke. Fucked off with it already and it's three days old.

Could they not have dragged them back out after the FT whistle and made them take the pen if the useless cunts have acknowledged it was a pen or does that only apply to the Manc cunts?

22 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Could they not have dragged them back out after the FT whistle and made them take the pen if the useless cunts have acknowledged it was a pen or does that only apply to the Manc cunts?

If it was the mancs that could obviously happen, as its happened before. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Anyone seen Mane goal last night? They played Gerrards team (ettifaq won 2-1) Henderson wasn't good at all, he missed controlled the ball when attacking the defender broke passed it forward the ball then ricochet backwards were Hendo then lost the 50/50 tackle ball goes forward gets cut back and Mane finishes it. Not wanting to sound like I'm kicking him when he's down kind of thing but he didn't get any better looked like he was struggling with the heat and the pace.

De Bruyne out for the year with a hamstring injury, which needs surgery. I presume that means the calendar year rather than season.

He has been picking up a lot of injuries over the past couple of years. They tried to manage this since late last season but obviously hasn't worked. 

21 minutes ago, Razoray said:

De Bruyne out for the year with a hamstring injury, which needs surgery. I presume that means the calendar year rather than season.

He has been picking up a lot of injuries over the past couple of years. They tried to manage this since late last season but obviously hasn't worked. 

One down, one to go. 

If Haaland gets injured, the wheels might start to loosen. 

53 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Anyone seen Mane goal last night? They played Gerrards team (ettifaq won 2-1) Henderson wasn't good at all, he missed controlled the ball when attacking the defender broke passed it forward the ball then ricochet backwards were Hendo then lost the 50/50 tackle ball goes forward gets cut back and Mane finishes it. Not wanting to sound like I'm kicking him when he's down kind of thing but he didn't get any better looked like he was struggling with the heat and the pace.

nope, couldn't give a shit about that league or any of the players that have gone there.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Razoray said:

They'll probably just buy Valverde or similar for £120m as a stop gap solution. 

23 minutes ago, John102 said:

Thomas Bramall will referee Liverpool's home clash with Bournemouth this weekend. Anthony Taylor will act as the fourth official, Paul Tierney as the VAR official, and Constantine Hatzidakis as the VAR assistant.'

Almost Cunt Bingo.

Is that other VAR guy the one who had the incident with Robbo?

Guaranteed we ain't getting any help from them two.

2 hours ago, waddy78 said:

He did struggle with the heat and the pace. I think it will be a tough season for him.