You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I was sent an audio file of a nurse explaining the supposed peak starting Thursday. If real it's scary shit, minimum 900 deaths a day, a third of which is expected to be babies and teenagers with no underlying health problems. People who have isolated and shown no symptoms if they have it should get nasty around Thursday. No help from hospitals at that point just stay at home manage it and die at home. Ice rinks used as morgues. No going out at all without paperwork. Exercise indoors only. Wash hands every 20 minutes. Fair to say it made me anxious.

A friend  of my daughter mentioned the ice rink thing yesterday she met at edge hill , not sure where she lives now though . Scary shit this if true , and massaging the figures for all this is truly unforgivable.

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Give it a few days and BJ will make a come back from his death bed, he'll make Jesus look like an amateur, and all around Easter time. We'll have lines such as 'Strong and Stable, British Bulldog Spirit, all in it together, and let's get Brexit done and make Britain great again.' 

I've heard they sent a DWP assessor around and he's been cleared to go back to work. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, davelfc said:

I've heard they sent a DWP assessor around and he's been cleared to go back to work. 

His transformation from Sinner to Saint is in full progress mate. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

His transformation from Sinner to Saint is in full progress mate. 

I won't wish death on anyone anymore , but especially this cunt as he should be made to face up to some serious fucking questions re his herd immunity shit at the beginning . 

Some very good innocent people , young and old  have died because of this sociopath 

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, davelfc said:

Don't let them shift the blame on to just one man, that's how they always get away with it.

I agree mate, and with Elvis. I just smell a rat with his situation. 

They probably injected him with it while he was pissed to get him out the way while it’s all going on the thick twat. I hate the tories , I don’t want anyone of them to die but they will spin this horribly full of bullshit and the muppets will lap it up. 

A retired NYPD sergeant left an Upper East Side hospital after he was diagnosed with COVID-19 — and was found dead about an hour later on the street outside, police sources said Tuesday

Yon Chang, 56, was at Lenox Hill Hospital early Tuesday and told an NYPD cop there he had just been diagnosed with the potentially deadly coronavirus.

He left a short time later only to collapse nearby, on the traffic island at Park Ave. and E. 77th St., about 6:05 a.m. He died at the scene.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-retired-nypd-sergeant-dead-on-street-20200407-mpi5qghzargk5hiybixbfm23pu-story.html

9 minutes ago, davelfc said:

A retired NYPD sergeant left an Upper East Side hospital after he was diagnosed with COVID-19 — and was found dead about an hour later on the street outside, police sources said Tuesday

Yon Chang, 56, was at Lenox Hill Hospital early Tuesday and told an NYPD cop there he had just been diagnosed with the potentially deadly coronavirus.

He left a short time later only to collapse nearby, on the traffic island at Park Ave. and E. 77th St., about 6:05 a.m. He died at the scene.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-retired-nypd-sergeant-dead-on-street-20200407-mpi5qghzargk5hiybixbfm23pu-story.html

He was probably shot dead, but they just omitted that information.

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

ONS says deaths are likely 4 times of those reported, so soughly 2500 over recent days, if the fatality rate is 0.5% as many are suggesting, that means in 100 days everyone will be dead who's going to die and the government will claim success.

(63m, x 80% for immunity x 0.5%)

Are you sure, how could this be possible, where are all this people dying? Where are they saying that?

1 minute ago, SasaS said:

Are you sure, how could this be possible, where are all this people dying? Where are they saying that?

Channel 4 news last night, although I read it on Twitter second hand. Should be online somewhere.

The peaks they are suggesting are wrong too. 4000 beds in Wales are opening at end of April. I don't think hardly any of private hospital beds are in use yet either, are they?