You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who will win in your constituency?

Champ

No not really, I think he was one of the rebel MP's against Corbyn in the PLP. I was also a bit disappointed he was nowhere to be seen when Corbyn came to visit West Kirby. I know that's not part of his constituency, but I would have hoped he'd have showed a bit of support.

Maybe my reply lost something in print. I honestly don't know how he can call himself a Labour MP or how the party allows him to remain one

• Upvote 1

Walton. Labour - Dan Carden. Safest seat in the country. You could pin a red rosette on the corpse of a dead rabbit and it'd get elected. Normally has 60,000 eligible voters but we've had an additional 4,000 new voters register this time around, so we might get a bigger turnout.

Bristol North West

Current MP is tory Charlotte Leslie who has a horrendous voting record and is a vile witch.

Her majority is just under 5,000 and the constituency has been a bellwether since 1974.

The labour candidate has ran a very strong and impressive campaign, if Labour can't win this back they're fucked nationally.

Tynemouth. Alan Campbell, Labour.

Closer than North Tyneside but been relatively safe Labour for 10 years and gained numbers in 2015. We are lumped in with North Tyneside for the Mayoral and that was an increased Labour vote with an increase in turnout as well.

Unless shit tons of people have suddenly switched sides I'd be surprised if that changed.

It's a mixed area, there is money in Whitley Bay and Tynemouth themselves but the electoral area also covers council estate shit bags like me as well. 

North Tyneside, proper red rosette on a pig territory. I'll eat my first shit of the day if Mary Glindon doesn't get re-elected for Labour: the party has taken >50% of the vote in every election in living memory.

Thank fuck.

Even when it was Byers and he was absolutely shit as well!

No not really, I think he was one of the rebel MP's against Corbyn in the PLP. I was also a bit disappointed he was nowhere to be seen when Corbyn came to visit West Kirby. I know that's not part of his constituency, but I would have hoped he'd have showed a bit of support.

He makes Norman Tebbit look like Che Guevara.

The biggest laugh in politics recently is that his decision to patronise Corbyn by nominating and getting him enough support to get on the first Leadership ballot in the assumption he would be trounced & humiliated, backfired in the most amazing way.

Surrey East here. Sam Gyimah has a Tory majority of 22k. He's a cunt who'll do anything for a photo opportunity and once filibustered parliament to block first aid being taught in schools and the pardoning of 50,000 gay men originally criminalise under old laws

Horsham for me, so tories (I went LD as the nearest opposition).  Back home it's Tiverton and Honiton - one of those annoying tory seats despite both towns having been gutted and run down over the last 20 years.  Labour was closest last time.

No real campaigning in either constituency, which is annoying as fuck.

Rushcliffe.

Ken Clarke.

Hasn't done a bit of campaigning and will still walk it.

To be fair to him, none of those standing against him did any campaigning either. Would be pointless.

To be fair, you could have far worse tory MP's. Fucking hell, you could have worse Labour MP's. 

Sheffield Heeley, current MP is Louise Haigh, the youngest member of the Shadow Cabinet.

This is my first election in this ward since moving last year. The area is a mix of a council estate going through hard times, some fairly well to do areas and a hippy-ish, leftist demograph. I live somewhere inbetween them all and see a real mix of people and voters.

It's been a fairly safe seat for a while, Labour typically get 50%+. The Lib Dems started to make in roads until 2015 when they lost about 15%, which was mostly gained by UKIP. I expect to see Labour lose some of their margin and UKIP increase theirs, because people are fucking stupid.

I'd guess Labour 45%, UKIP knobs 25%, Lib Dems, 10%, Tory fucks 10%.