You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who will win in your constituency?

Champ

Sort of a predictor and maybe interesting to see the areas in which posters live.

Edinburgh West

I predict a close LibDem win.

The forecast is for it to carry on pissing down all day. My thought is this is more likely to impact on the SNP vote who took the seat last time

Gower constituency. Long time safe seat for labour but fell to the Tories by just 7 votes last time out, the narrowest margin of any seat.

There's a high proportion of well off land owners and old money twats down here so I'm half expecting the Tory fella to increase his share, but I will be out there voting labour, as will my missus.

Too tight to call.

My constituency in its current guise (Leicester South) has existed since 1974. From February 1974 to October 1974, and between 1983 and 1987 it was a Tory seat. In the 2004 by-election it switched to the Lib Dems before reverting back to Labour in the 2005 GE. Otherwise, it has been red all the way. It is definitely a Labour stronghold as they've got around 60% of the votes at the last two GEs, and 40% or more in the two before that. Turnout hovers at just over 60% on average.

Labour for me in Walton. Safest seat in the country

Doesn't Walton have one of the lowest turn outs in the UK as well?

Are those stats true about safest seat in the country as well? I would think all labour seats in Liverpool are equally safe.

Doesn't Walton have one of the lowest turn outs in the UK as well?

Are those stats true about safest seat in the country as well? I would think all labour seats in Liverpool are equally safe.

The turn out is always fucking awful but it's seemingly accepted that Walton is one of the safest with knowsley

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/orderedseats.html

But yeah most of Liverpool is a complete washout for anyone other than Labour

Frank Field in Birkenhead.

Absolute nailed on, even though he's a pure red Tory. He could advocate pushing old people down stairs and stealing sweets from kids, and he'd still walk it.. Based on his past voting record, I wouldn't be surprised if he did one day.

Devon Central. Tories will win with about 50-60% of the vote.

Previously the Lib Dems would have been a very clear second but at the last election, thanks to Nick Queg, their vote crashed. Labour, UKIP, and Green increased theirs, and it ended up with all four parties having between 8-14% of the vote. I anticipate a slight resurgence by the Lib Dems, despite the best efforts of Farron. Green vote will probably drop a bit as people on the left will now vote Labour (although I think even having Miliband as leader was enough to help with this in 2015). Labour to increase a little. UKIP, unlike in many areas of the country, will probably retain the bulk of their support.

Labour have changed their candidate since 2015, as have UKIP. Never met any of them apart from Mel Snide though. Campaigns appear to be conducted in secret, or not at all. It's fair enough really. It's a constituency full of old, racist, uneducated, culturally retarded, wankers. Hence the huge Tory majority.

Tactical voting is Lib dem for that area!!! Do your bit

Cant do ithe Lib Dem mayor here is a tory and nog even in disguise. Tried closing the hospital,increased her spending while cuttinh everyone elses. She's a massive cunt