You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

I had some sympathy for Gollum--you could tell by the look in his eyes he knew he was in over his head.

But Hodgson seemed to actually believe he was a world-class manager.

But it was always "all about Roy", always lowering expectations, covering his ass at all times.

A fraud.

Don't forget those who actually wanted him here.

Safe pair of hands!

Bet distant cousins you've not seen in 40 years love it when you're both at a family members' funeral and you kick off about them borrowing something and not giving it back when you were both 6.

Police in Bournemouth have been called to a house where a dog called Rosie has been kicked to death by a sloppy faced bung taking cunt.

Local residents claim to have heard the man in his 60's shouting "they should ave given me the facking job" as he was arrested.

Is this shit supposed to be funny?

• Upvote 1

The Club sacked Benitez for Hodgson......... I still have'nt forgotten.

You mean an interim board who were in the midst of negotiating the sale of the club and thought it wise to change managers when they knew such a decision would make more sense in the hands of the new owners, and deciced to go with the views of fuckwit pundits who recommended Hodgson for the job.

• Upvote 1

Police in Bournemouth have been called to a house where a dog called Rosie has been kicked to death by a sloppy faced bung taking cunt.

Local residents claim to have heard the man in his 60's shouting "they should ave given me the facking job" as he was arrested.

If he'd got the job, the first thing he'd have done is to ask the chairman to sign Defoe and Crouch, and then go after Kranjcar, Kaboul, Chimbonda and Samba.

I swerved that debacle tonight.  I went to the allotment, to dig up old tin cans and empty them of stagnant water and dead slugs, before refilling them with warm Skol out of the shed.  All in all, I figured it would be a more uplifting experience than watching Woy's Ingurlund.

Still, I feel a little bit like dancing now.