You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36246839

Euro 2016: Rio Ferdinand & Thierry Henry to join BBC coverage

_89638615_euros_bbc.jpg

Former England captain Rio Ferdinand and French World Cup winner Thierry Henry are among the TV pundits for the BBC's coverage of Euro 2016.

They will join BBC regulars Gary Lineker, Gabby Logan and Alan Shearer for 26 live matches.

Gianluca Vialli, Jens Lehmann, Robbie Savage and Neil Lennon are among the other former internationals who will appear on TV and Radio 5 live.

The BBC Sport website will have live text, video, and in-game highlights.

This will allow readers to watch the goals from BBC games as they happen on desktop, tablet and mobile.

Former England midfielder Frank Lampard and ex-Germany striker Jurgen Klinsmann will also make multi-platform contributions across the four-week tournament, which starts on 10 June and is being hosted by France.

I'm not going to let dodgy punditry ruin this one for me. I think it'll be a belter of a tournament, looking forward to it.

I think France have a great chance if Leicester City don't beat them to it. Home advantage for a solid side with quality throughout.

• Upvote 1

France 3/1

Germany 7/2

Spain 11/2

England 8/1

Belgium 11/1

Italy 16/1

Portugal 20/1

Croatia 25/1

Russia 40/1

Austria 40/1

Switzerland 40/1

Poland 50/1

Ukraine 66/1

Sweden 66/1

Turkey 66/1

Wales 80/1

Czech Republic 100/1

Romania 100/1

Iceland 100/1

Republic of Ireland 100/1

Slovakia 150/1

Albania 200/1

Hungary 200/1

Northern Ireland 250/1

Can't remember a time when Italy had such high odds.

France 3/1

Germany 7/2

Spain 11/2

England 8/1

Belgium 11/1

Italy 16/1

Portugal 20/1

Croatia 25/1

Russia 40/1

Austria 40/1

Switzerland 40/1

Poland 50/1

Ukraine 66/1

Sweden 66/1

Turkey 66/1

Wales 80/1

Czech Republic 100/1

Romania 100/1

Iceland 100/1

Republic of Ireland 100/1

Slovakia 150/1

Albania 200/1

Hungary 200/1

Northern Ireland 250/1

Can't remember a time when Italy had such high odds.

Surprisingly large odds for Belgium.

Poland will be getting a fiver of my money at 50/1 that I most likely won't get back. Still very wide odds for a solid side with Lewandowski.

Remember the great Milan Baros coup by Reds in 2004? I had cash on him at 50/1 to be top scorer, others even got him at 66/1. Good times.

• Upvote 1

Surprisingly large odds for Belgium.

Poland will be getting a fiver of my money at 50/1 that I most likely won't get back. Still very wide odds for a solid side with Lewandowski.

Remember the great Milan Baros coup by Reds in 2004? I had cash on him at 50/1 to be top scorer, others even got him at 66/1. Good times.

i certainly do. great score.

nearly had England to win tournament/Shearer to be top scorer in '96 - 99/1. just a Gazza toe end from the final at least.

• Upvote 1