You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

That's the best two hours of comedy I've seen since the McClaren umbrella episode.  Truly fantastic, better than you could possibly script.  There's Harry Kane ballooning one wide.   Marvelous.  Sorry for those on here who like England, personally I think they're right cunts.  

That's the best two hours of comedy I've seen since the McClaren umbrella episode.  Truly fantastic, better than you could possibly script.  There's Harry Kane ballooning one wide.   Marvelous.  Sorry for those on here who like England, personally I think they're right cunts.  

Does anyone think they're not.

A little cameo rub for his fans. Not the full facial this time from Woy.

Their was a face rub montage at the end. He did a fod rub, a one hand full facial then the trademark double hand full rub down.

It was absolutely glorious.

Couldn't have happened to a bigger dick head. He'll always be the manager who lost to Iceland now. Made up

Guest Pistonbroke

That was an absolute fucking embarrassment, a squad full of players who didn't have a fucking clue thanks to their incompetent manager and their own hyped up arrogance. 

Despite their lack of possession Iceland deserved the victory because they stuck to their game plan whereas England were rudderless. 

Kane was a waste of space up front, Rooney was like a headless chicken in midfield giving the ball away, Sturridge was wank for the majority of the game, no surprise as he just doesn't like playing on the right and goes into a sulky half arsed mode when asked to do so. Sterling was as soft as shite as per usual and the defence who had little to do fucked up when called upon, Joe Hart made a fool of himself and our wing backs were left wanting against a team who can actually defend. Wilshere was fucking wank and should never have gotten on the pitch. 

The only players who showed effort were Vardy when he eventually came on and an 18 year old kid in Rashford who was given too little time to make an impact by a manager who is a fucking fraud.

To top it all off the fucking cunt resigns with a letter he had obviously prepared before the fucking tournament. Fuck off Hodgson you fucking fraud, you should be shoved into the Tower of London and bummed to death. 

We also now have fucking Southgate being touted for the job....Jesus fucking Christ, another cunt who will earn millions for being shite. In a perverse way those suited cunts at the F.A deserve all they fucking get. I just hope the fans desert them and fuck it off until a complete overhaul is completed and all the clueless cunts are ditched, from top to fucking bottom. 

Well done Iceland, hope your fairy tale continues.

Woy, I hope you get aids you wobble necked cunt.