You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

No sell on clause for us either. He made a huge mistake going there, I think we'll see an exodus of the bigger players from Saudi over the coming months. Shame he sold himself and his values for a few months wages. 

1 hour ago, Freddo said:

No sell on clause for us either. He made a huge mistake going there, I think we'll see an exodus of the bigger players from Saudi over the coming months. Shame he sold himself and his values for a few months wages. 

there was never going to be a sell on clause - who the fuck in the right mind would pay a fee for him? that's why they've released him in the end, despite telling everyone for a week they want their money back.

i would not even be shocked to find out he has given up his salary to get out of the contract. if he comes back to the UK, I would have thought he was inline for double taxation anyway. 

Henderson left the club in the summer because his playing time would be even more reduced, so fuckin what?

Now he leaves his new club because he understand going there was a mistake. He terminates his contract and lose out on loads of money.

I wish more players did the same. 

35 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

What a fucking weasel.

Things really have come full circle for him while he managed to ruin his reputation/legacy in the process, didn't want to warm the bench for us, bet he'll be warming the bench for Ajax. What a thick twat he is.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Code said:

Henderson left the club in the summer because his playing time would be even more reduced, so fuckin what?

Now he leaves his new club because he understand going there was a mistake. He terminates his contract and lose out on loads of money.

I wish more players did the same. 

I think the point is captain Rainbow laces should have already known that going to Saudi Arabia was a mistake, for a good number of reasons.

If he was worried about reduced playing time he could have either worked even harder to win his place back here or gone to another Premier League club where he'd be a regular. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1