You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ched Evans

Bjornebye

I haven't done anything except defend myself against horrible comments. Is it too much that someone can come and post here without being subject to horrible abuse? It's not for you or anyone else to decide how I'm supposed to feel about unprovoked abuse. However I would note that it is me who is keen to draw a line under it, and other who are determined to perpetuate it. Bullying, pure and simple.

I agree.

With that in mind, though, should you keep going somewhere you know that is going to be the case?

I don't really understand this putting people on ignore nonsense, i find it very childish. If there is something written i don't like i just put my hands over my ears, jump up and down and shout 'I can't hear you, i can't hear you' over and over again.

• Upvote 8

Fuck the ignore button, when do we get the option to hold our finger ridiculously close to a poster of our choice's face, while saying "I'm not touching you...I'm not actually touching you, though...Mum, I'm not actually touching him...look", then touching them on the face, then pissing ourselves, then continuing, ever more indignantly?

Fuck the ignore button, when do we get the option to hold our finger ridiculously close to a poster of our choice's face, while saying "I'm not touching you...I'm not actually touching you, though...Mum, I'm not actually touching him...look", then touching them on the face, then pissing ourselves, then continuing, ever more indignantly?

"Can you show me on the doll where Lizzie touched you?"

Taken is turd.

That's Tony, always with the controversy.  You know the eternal beans on a fry-up debate?  I reckon Tony has peas on his.

• Upvote 2

"Can you show me on the doll where Lizzie touched you?"

That's Tony, always with the controversy. You know the eternal beans on a fry-up debate? I reckon Tony has peas on his.

Pea?

Hahaha

I think not!

I have been known to have butternut squash and carrot mash on a fry-up.

• Upvote 3

Taken, a film about a guy who has skills that he's developed over a very long time. Skills that allow him to track people down easily. Yet, despite this, can't do the basics and hide from some meffs who who can't even take down one man.

Resembles similarities of a team I know.

Pea?

Hahaha

I think not!

I have been known to have butternut squash and carrot mash on a fry-up.

My God, and to think they call Ched Evans a pervert.

(I'll rep that tomorrow when my cannons have recharged.)

• Upvote 1

Well, this is a palaver, isn't it.

About half 9 last night I told someone I was having trouble with Internet trolls making my life an absolute misery again and asked them to intercede on my behalf, as they have done so with success in the past.

I just gave them names and details, asked them to take action to stop it and they did the rest.

They emailed me this morning to show me what they did and I asked them to delete the tweets as that wasn't what I wanted. Social media is blocked in work so I can't check, but I'm led to understand they have been deleted now?

Of course, it must be said, literally all they did, so far as I saw, was post links to things Spy Bee has written on here. Perhaps, if a person is going to be embarrassed by things they've written, they shouldn't hurl horrible abuse at people in the first place? Just a thought.

My conscience is quite clear, and while I find the idea that a person would ever be at risk of being sacked by their own family's firm to be laughable in the extreme, I wouldn't want anyone's personal life to be brought into it, which is why I asked for the twitter account to be deleted.

All I do want is to be left alone. Thanks.

I always thought you were a parody account.

Turns out you're just a bit of a lunatic.

I think rehabilitation will get nowhere because he thinks he is being blamed for forcing her to have sex, which he doesn't seem to have done, but the lawyers are saying that her consenting while drunk was not really consent -- so it was sex without proper permission, or exploiting her inability to decide rationally.

Surely all parties need to agree that  what he did was cheap and sleazy, because he rushed back to the hotel room and asked to join in opportunistically, possibly without even realizing quite how drunk she was, because that is what some cheap and sleazy people do. And that this is something he should regret and be contrite about if he is fit to be a representative of a team that cares about its image.

No one can expect him to be contrite about forcing her clearly against her will, if that never happened, and so it will get nowhere. He'll refuse correctly to admit something he didn't do, while coming across as unashamed of the things he did actually do. His friend was arguably just as bad, and he probably spent enough time with her to know how plastered she was.

Glad we aren't being linked with Ched Evans at least. Small mercies.