You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ched Evans

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

If Evans does get a gig at any football team in the UK I can see him getting seriously injured, the F.A will target players to take him out with elbows etc....refs will just say they didn't see it. Think it would be best for the lad to either try and clear his name as he is doing or accept the fact he has been convicted for rape if he can't do so and get the fuck off my TV screen. 

As for SD....fucking mongrel. Normally I just laugh off half the shit he posts and neg him now and again as I know it winds him up. I can't laugh off his latest stunt though, it goes beyond the pale and has fuck all to do with retaliation on a forum, it's a despicable act from a soft cunt who can't handle the life on an Internet forum. I'm sure he is just a quiet little pussy in real life with fuck all to say to anybody but sees the internet of a way to vent his anger with life itself. He then has the audacity to argue he's done nothing wrong and he himself is a victim, fucking unbelievable. 

Before he retaliates. 1, I have negged him shit loads today, he can neg me back if he wants, means fuck all to me. 2. I don't use twatter. 3. This post is about the despicable cunt and not TO him. So any bollocks he chooses to type will be well and truly ignored. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I blame Dry January

Everyone start drinking again please, we can't have another 25 days of this

I was supposed to stop drinking after Saturday for the rest of January, it lasted until Sunday evening when I thought fuck it and popped down the cellar for a crate of beer, buying alcohol in bulk is not a good thing. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking hell, Cameron has jumped in now (the Evans thing not the SD one), he's already been bollocked by a judge once before hasn't he? The fucking populist retard.

Any publicity and all that mate...

Anyone who pretends to be a forum hardman than cries like a baby when someone dares expose their shithouse, bullying behaviour is just two sides of the same coin. Anonymity doesn't give you the right to be a cunt.

What kind of fucking skewed logic of the world have you got? I can't say I have ever really noticed you around the forum apart from the odd neg here and there. I can only presume you are referring to me as the poster that thinks of themselves as the forum hardman. Well you should pay closer attention, I've had my arse handed to me plenty of times.

Regardless, do you think it's okay for somebody who is a bit of a tit on a forum to have their livelihood attacked? Answer that for me.

Major Fucking Tom repped that. No alarms and no surprises.

• Upvote 1

What kind of fucking skewed logic of the world have you got? I can't say I have ever really noticed you around the forum apart from the odd neg here and there. I can only presume you are referring to me as the poster that thinks of themselves as the forum hardman. Well you should pay closer attention, I've had my arse handed to me plenty of times.

Regardless, do you think it's okay for somebody who is a bit of a tit on a forum to have their livelihood attacked? Answer that for me.

Major Fucking Tom repped that. No alarms and no surprises.

I read this as a reference to SD not you.  

I'd say Spy Bee's handled this with a fair bit of class.

Could have become a fucking terrible real-life bunfight if he'd responded in kind.  Most people's employers would take a dim view of their respective staff member if they simply had the first clue they spend so much of their working day on here instead of doing what they're paid for, let alone picking out the worst things people have said without context and highlighting it to them in a public setting where customers can view it. 

Very few would be immune from the fall-out in a similar circumstance - seen people lose their jobs for such things on a number of occasions, purely for taking the piss with personal internet use.  

He's not done that, and it takes a bit to restrain yourself from tit-for-tat in such circumstances. 

• Upvote 1

Had a look on the Oldham forums earlier. The fans seem split about 2/3 against and 1/3 for, but there were a couple of interesting little bits I took from their threads - that the manager doesn't want him but the board are doing it above his head, and that may be explained by the rumour the PFA are going to pay his wages until the end of the season.

Had a look on the Oldham forums earlier. The fans seem split about 2/3 against and 1/3 for, but there were a couple of interesting little bits I took from their threads - that the manager doesn't want him but the board are doing it above his head, and that may be explained by the rumour the PFA are going to pay his wages

until the end of the season.

The thing with all this is, I think we all know that if he was a top Premiership player he'd be back in the game already.  Not to say the decision to keep Evans out is necessarily wrong, more that the morals being used by the clubs involved are likely still selective, and ultimately it's probably just going to come down to cash.