You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich City vs Liverpool (Apr 20 2014)

WhiskeyJar

In all seriousness, we have to really go for this. No slip ups. I keep reading the pressure is all on us. Well win this and we are 5 points ahead of Chelsea and 9 points ahead of City. Fuck games in hand. Points on the board trump games in hand. That's a 9 point gap. Even with two games in hand that's a gaping hole of Grand Canyon proportions to have to bridge. Then we'll see who is under pressure.

More nervous about this game than any other league game over the past 20 odd years this is THE ONE.....this is the game that can set us on our way to number 19 .

Win and it's a massive psychological step to winning the thing it also shows the others that when we get the chance we keep our foot on their throat,it's what great teams do when you slightly open the door for them.

Lose and it gives the others a massive boost that we can't handle the pressure.

Sun is shining. Awake before the kids this morning. Eating Easter eggs for breakfast out of nervousness. Kids and Mrs. L are getting out of the house before kickoff to leave me at it. When we win, I've an epic wank involving Kaydon Kross planned, followed by more eggs.

It's gonna be a good day.

WE GO AGAIN!

Sun is shining. Awake before the kids this morning. Eating Easter eggs for breakfast out of nervousness. Kids and Mrs. L are getting out of the house before kickoff to leave me at it. When we win, I've an epic wank involving Kaydon Kross planned, followed by more eggs.

It's gonna be a good day.

WE GO AGAIN!

I have a vision of your missus coming back early to find an orgy of spunk and chocolate . Disturbing to say the least