You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich City vs Liverpool (Apr 20 2014)

WhiskeyJar

Snodgrass is guaranteed to score a goal against us after I said I wanted Norwich to stay up 2 weeks ago.

Really though, we should go at them and get it over with.  It's a shame they will likely be relegated, they were a sneaky fun team to play with on FIFA.  Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Pilkington all legends.

So Moses is responsible for Henderson making a poor touch and then making a bad tackle?

On the basis that we like Hendo now ,plus Moses is gash and clearly acting on Mourinho's instructions , i'm blaming him for whole fuck up and if we don't win the league it will be his fault as well. A public burning ,wicker-man style, would be appropriate .

"Daniel Sturridge injury latest
16th Apr 2014 - Latest News

Liverpool have confirmed they'll give Daniel Sturridge every opportunity to prove his fitness ahead of Sunday's Barclays Premier League clash with Norwich City.

The striker had to be withdrawn in the 66th minute of last weekend's 3-2 win over Manchester City.

Sturridge has since underwent further assessment with the club's medical team at Melwood and a small strain was detected following a scan.

The 24-year-old will now undergo a treatment programme in order to try and be available for the trip to Carrow Road."

If he is fit, I'd be tempted to keep him on the bench in case we need him and try to make sure he's available for Chelsea.

I just hope the players aren't as nervous as I am.

I also hope that they are focused on this game as intently as they have focused on each game this year. This is in fact a milestone game for us. With the other results tonight a win will mean that we achieve what BR stated was his aim for the season - CL qualification. Not only that but three points would guarantee that we will finish at least third and so avoid the qualification round.

For Sunday that is all we need to think about - three points and guaranteed CL group stages next season and with it some fantastic midweek nights at Anfield. I'm sure I am not the only one who has missed them.

Let's get the job done on Sunday. Everything else can wait until Monday........