You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a scrote if your wearing one

If your not a scrote but you wear one.....it makes you the most unimaginative person ever to own a brain.

Its not about the cost of what you wear its about not looking like a chavy scrote.

Which you do if you wear berghaus or north face.

So many other clothes you could buy, and not look like the rest, yet you choose to look like the rest and then say

"we are not like the rest"

wtf?!

And what's your apparel then? Straight jacket by any chance?

I await your satorial advice...

So wearing a brand of utility clothing is chavvy, but calling someone a cunt/scrote/whatever for wearing clothes you dislike is a sign of class?

Cool.

It reminds me of someone saying something about me wearing some Adidas joggers while at uni. "They make sportswear, I'm off to do sport. What's the issue?"

North Face aren't that bad, the logo is ubiquitous, but they aren't like Bench and oversizing them and generally trying way too hard and they aren't like Hugo Boss leveraging their success in one field into promotion of another. They'll be calling themselves a 'holistic fashion solution' soon enough...

As far as I'm aware North Face's success is based on their shit doing what it's meant to. Which is always good. Millets etc have had to try and push their client's wares more and more into the fashion market to stay on the high street and NF seem one of the main benefactors in that process at the moment.

I've discovered a love of warm coats this winter. I've always been more arsed about how coats look and hang than what they do so I always wore smart wool coats in the winter. I genuinely think winters have changed in the last five years though, they're no longer just an inconvenience they actively take the piss, so I bought a big Peter Storm parka from Milletts. It was 'only' £80 but I love it. I've worn t shirts under it in the snow and still been warm, which is amazing because it's not that thick and so therefore am never too hot in it either. Science success.

I bought a big Peter Storm parka from Milletts. It was 'only' £80 but I love it. I've worn t shirts under it in the snow and still been warm, which is amazing because it's not that thick and so therefore am never too hot in it either. Science success.

This might be the post I was looking for in this thread. 200 notes on a coat to wear walking to work would be insanity. They seem to look ok as well.