You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why anyone would want to read a single thing he has written? He is a lazy washed up cock sucking cockney has been hack. He's never been any good.

What kind of self respecting human being would bother their arse reading that right wing rant rag anyway.

Whatever happened to his old mate Rob Shepherd. Another despicable thug.

Guest San Don
Of course, I should have realised, commenting upon things you haven't read and don't understand is the norm for you, isn't it?:P

Yes, clueless people like you believe if you hide away from something, it doesnt exist.

As the well know saying )or it is to most sane people) goes, keep your friends close but, keep your enemies closer.

Why anyone would want to read a single thing he has written? He is a lazy washed up cock sucking cockney has been hack. He's never been any good.

What kind of self respecting human being would bother their arse reading that right wing rant rag anyway.

Whatever happened to his old mate Rob Shepherd. Another despicable thug.

He's on twitter. I troll him every so often. If you think Samuel is lazy you want to see that cunt. Fuck me he's awful. I honestly don't know how he ever became a journalist, his English is beyond terrible. He's got his own blog site. I read one of them a few weeks ago. I found myself laughing at just how bad of a writer he is. He must have had a full team behind him doing pretty much everything for him for years.

Conspiracy Theory Alert:

I vaguely remember many years ago when Bluto was starting out and he was a big lad then. I think King Kenny referenced his weight in a press conference. Seems Bluto has had it in for us since.

I wish my recollection was a little more clear. Can anybody else shed any light on this?

*** shakes head at this fat twat's holier than thou attitude ***

You read it- he and his paper are happy.

Wrong on all accounts.

I looked at a few of the comments people made and one or two of his responses.

Of course, I should have realised, commenting upon things you haven't read and don't understand is the norm for you, isn't it?:P

Yes, clueless people like you believe if you hide away from something, it doesnt exist.

As the well know saying )or it is to most sane people) goes, keep your friends close but, keep your enemies closer.

Hahaha

San don in whopper shocker..

Beaut...

Edited by bonesman

San Don negged me last month when I posted something Lord Ouseley said in the Suarez racism thread with the message ' negged for giving him the attention he craves. '

Then he starts this thread. Not much of a surprise really from one of the most obnoxious, thickest posters on here. And he's a revenge negger as well, the massive cunt.

Negged, of course.

Not that I give a fuck what any of these hacks have to say about our players or club but not a bad piece in the Mirror -

Vintage Red: King Kenny's spirit lives on in the shape of super Suarez

We should not forget his heinous *offence against Evra but we can all forgive - and I'd have no problem handing him the Footballer of the Year trophy in May.

According to popular opinion, his unequivocal support and aggressive defence of Luis Suarez was a major factor in Kenny Dalglish getting the sack.

Dalglish’s refusal to yield an inch in the Suarez-Evra affair was *widely condemned – the manager’s consent to the wearing of T-shirts proclaiming solidarity with the striker deplored by many.

Dalglish must now watch Suarez and Liverpool with a rueful smile. He backed his player because he believed his account of the *exchange with Evra and believed his explanation.

That faith might have backfired on Dalglish – but not on Liverpool.

Who is to say that, without the circling of the wagons around Suarez, the player would still be there?

Without doubt, Suarez has been made to feel like he belongs at Anfield – and that process began long before Brendan Rodgers arrived.

It was not the motivation for standing so squarely behind *Suarez, but Dalglish recognised that Liverpool had a special player – a No.7 who, in time, could be as influential as Kevin Keegan and Dalglish himself (incidentally, none of the starting XI for Liverpool’s *victory over Sunderland was *recruited by Rodgers).

Liverpool’s support of Suarez has paid dividends.

He signed a new contract and is already embedded deep into supporters’ affections – affections which dull any hurt he must feel from the vitriol directed from other quarters.

Because there is still a *widespread reluctance to give Suarez, the *footballer, the credit he deserves.

Although there is still just under half of the season to play out, some thoughts have begun to turn *towards individual accolades.

Will it sit easily with the *Professional Footballers’ *Association and the Football *Writers’ Association if Suarez is named as the recipient of their respective annual honours?

Right now, I’ve got him down as a clear leader.

Gareth Bale and Juan Mata have *illuminated passages of the season so far, Leighton Baines has been consistently *excellent (but defenders rarely win awards) and Robin van Persie has done what the world and his wife knew he would… scored a hatful for Manchester United.

But in terms of an individual’s importance to his team, Suarez is miles ahead.

We all know the crimes that will count against him, though – stretching back to his bite in Holland and his World Cup handball through to his racial abuse of Evra, his diving and his occasional penchant for leaving a foot in.

Even considering some of the characters that have been named Player of the Year and Footballer of the Year – think Wayne Rooney and Eric Cantona, for instance – that’s a heck of a rap sheet to ignore.

But there have been signs in *recent games that Suarez is aware of a need to curtail his dramatics.

And while he, presumably, believes he committed no crime in the first place, there has been no indication he will repeat the offence that outraged so many and earned him an eight-match suspension.

We should not forget his heinous *offence against Evra – but we can all forgive.

The Footballer of the Year award, in particular, takes into account the example set by a player.

Right now, the example being set by Suarez is of matchless *commitment to the team’s cause, of an insatiable hunger, desire and passion for the game, of invention and world-class ability.

No wonder Dalglish recognised the importance of Suarez to the future of Liverpool Football Club.

The baggage Suarez is trying to shed will still prove too weighty for many.

And he may well let himself down again. At the moment, though, he is entitled to a break.

As the current chairman of the Football Writers’ Association, it will be my duty to present the Footballer of the Year trophy in May.

And right now, there would be no problem in handing it to Suarez.

Andy Dunn column: Super Suarez's actions against Evra cannot be forgotten but we can forgive - Andy Dunn - Mirror Online

'you didn't have to be a supporter of Mansfield to believe that he had come off the bench with diabolical intent.' James Lawton - The Independent. That might be the worst sentence from a journalist i've ever seen.

Dirty Manc supporting cunt. I hope he gets hit by a fucking drunk driver.

Guest San Don

The vilification of Suarez is beyond belief. The lad must have skin as thick as a rhino's to not let it get to him.

As I have said before, people miss the point about bluto and the like. you dont bury your head in the sand when these twats write such shite (and how do you know they are writing shite about your club, your players if your head is buried in the sand?)

The BBC match report of our game has over 1,000 comments. You can guess why that is.

I posted this on their comments section:

"Is this all about Suarez's handball?

Every week, everywhere, Suarez is vilified and booed by the opposition crowd. Vitriol and spit just blasting from their pursed angry mouths everytime he touches the ball, "BOO!", "CHEATING RACIST", "WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!"

Hey, you asked for, created, and perpetuated this pantomime villain, and now he's played up to it you're surprised???"

I then received a notification from the BBC to say that it has contravened house rules and it was removed.

North Korea isnt it? I presume it's because I had the temerity to say that some fans used the word 'racist' when referring to Suarez. Christ only knows where I got that impression from.

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez ban for racist abuse of Patrice Evra leaves Uruguay bemused

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez racism case most difficult of modern times - Davies

BBC Sport - No Luis Suarez appeal from Liverpool over racism ban

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez charged with racially abusing Patrice Evra

BBC Sport - Racism in football still a significant problem, says report

BBC Sport - Football Association report says Luis Suarez evidence 'unreliable'

BBC - BBC TV blog: Is Football Racist? My Dad's story

BBC Sport - Anti-racism group wants Kick It Out boycott players to be heard

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez case: Ouseley calls Liverpool 'hypocritical'

BBC News - Liverpool's handling of Luis Suarez row criticised

Oh wait, I got it from the BBC and their myriad of stories that used the term 'racist', or 'racism', in connection with Luis Suarez every day for a couple of months, that's it.

Fuck off Beeb, you couldnt even be arsed to buy the FA Cup games yourself, too busy covering up paedophiles and gagging little boys who got bummed.

Guest San Don
The BBC match report of our game has over 1,000 comments. You can guess why that is.

I posted this on their comments section:

"Is this all about Suarez's handball?

Every week, everywhere, Suarez is vilified and booed by the opposition crowd. Vitriol and spit just blasting from their pursed angry mouths everytime he touches the ball, "BOO!", "CHEATING RACIST", "WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!"

Hey, you asked for, created, and perpetuated this pantomime villain, and now he's played up to it you're surprised???"

I then received a notification from the BBC to say that it has contravened house rules and it was removed.

North Korea isnt it? I presume it's because I had the temerity to say that some fans used the word 'racist' when referring to Suarez. Christ only knows where I got that impression from.

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez ban for racist abuse of Patrice Evra leaves Uruguay bemused

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez racism case most difficult of modern times - Davies

BBC Sport - No Luis Suarez appeal from Liverpool over racism ban

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez charged with racially abusing Patrice Evra

BBC Sport - Racism in football still a significant problem, says report

BBC Sport - Football Association report says Luis Suarez evidence 'unreliable'

BBC - BBC TV blog: Is Football Racist? My Dad's story

BBC Sport - Anti-racism group wants Kick It Out boycott players to be heard

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez case: Ouseley calls Liverpool 'hypocritical'

BBC News - Liverpool's handling of Luis Suarez row criticised

Oh wait, I got it from the BBC and their myriad of stories that used the term 'racist', or 'racism', in connection with Luis Suarez every day for a couple of months, that's it.

Fuck off Beeb, you couldnt even be arsed to buy the FA Cup games yourself, too busy covering up paedophiles and gagging little boys who got bummed.

Im quite surprised they removed your comment if that's what you posted.