You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

3 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I know the living quarters in Number 10 are on the third floor, and the lower floors are offices. I'd imagine it's the same for Number 11?

I tried to Google it earlier and it's not too clear. I'm sure though anyone who goes there even for a small amount of time will know and if those pictures could come from sunak or his team. 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

I tried to Google it earlier and it's not too clear. I'm sure though anyone who goes there even for a small amount of time will know and if those pictures could come from sunak or his team. 

I think the most important consideration is that whoever took them has been sitting on them for a year and a half, and has only released them now when it's most expedient for them. Someone is playing us like a fiddle.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

I think the most important consideration is that whoever took them has been sitting on them for a year and a half, and has only released them now when it's most expedient for them. Someone is playing us like a fiddle.

Well I don't know about playing us. We can all see this is all coming out because someone (or lots of organised someone's) have decided it is time. The only question remains is who. I think it's great we've all got to see them. 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

Well I don't know about playing us. We can all see this is all coming out because someone (or lots of organised someone's) have decided it is time. The only question remains is who. I think it's great we've all got to see them. 

It’s clear that whoever really pulls the strings behind the scenes, made a decision a few weeks ago to get rid of BJ. Just look at the media reporting and the impact it’s had on the polls.

Once they get a replacement, the media narrative will change and the polls will readjust accordingly.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

There seems little doubt now he is toast. 

Very few people are defending him and they cant even be arsed to mount a serous defence of the 'work'party.

What makes me laugh now is people saying he cant be trusted.

He couldnt be trusted 2 years ago yet you voted him into power.

We're past the tipping point, which was the Owen Paterson debacle, but I think there's a long way to go yet. There isn't a big beast out there who would be an oven-ready (to coin a phrase) replacement for him in the way that Michael Heseltine was with Thatcher. 

14 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I don't expect the Met to be asking about MPs breaking the rules here.

24 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

For once, I completely agree.

38 minutes ago, deiseach said:

We're past the tipping point, which was the Owen Paterson debacle, but I think there's a long way to go yet. There isn't a big beast out there who would be an oven-ready (to coin a phrase) replacement for him in the way that Michael Heseltine was with Thatcher. 

There's nobody in a taxi with Jamie staring at them and saying "Are you a horse?"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PestiRed said:

Just watched Raab’s interview and he seems to think it’s normal for people to break at work, down a bottle of wine and then get back to it. Explains the general quality of work being done by the government

They dont even pretend to hide the contempt they have for people.

It's like how fucking dare you ask what we were doing?

I fully get someone is pulling the strings but the moment that fucking odious over privileged lazy cunt gets his comeuppance and those utter fuckwits who voted him in,see him get jettisoned will be absolutely fucking wonderful. 

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

It’s clear that whoever really pulls the strings behind the scenes, made a decision a few weeks ago to get rid of BJ. Just look at the media reporting and the impact it’s had on the polls.

Once they get a replacement, the media narrative will change and the polls will readjust accordingly.

I hear there’s a grainy phone video of a clearly pissed Boris giving a speech at Lee Cain’s leaving do at the height of the lock down. The media  will publish that next and that will be the end of him. It’s a coordinated drip drip drip. Sunak is probably behind it working with Cummings. It was telling that when Cummings gave evidence to the select committee, he didn’t say a word against Sunak. The chair pointed it out. Politics is a nasty business. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I hear there’s a grainy phone video of a clearly pissed Boris giving a speech at Lee Cain’s leaving do at the height of the lock down. The media  will publish that next and that will be the end of him. It’s a coordinated drip drip drip. Sunak is probably behind it working with Cummings. Politics is a nasty business. 

Yeah then he goes back to the Torygraph to write columns while the next set of cunts finish the country off. 

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not sure how true the rumours are but he apparently was flown out this morning for a well earned break some where warm as a lot less covidy.

He still works to his old school timetable, doesn’t he?

He didnt attend the cobra meeting the ithe other  day did he?