You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

42 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Ed Balls has pointed out that this image appears to have been taken from the first floor balcony of 11 Downing Street.

Doesn't Johnson actually live in 11 downing Street? So he works in number 10, but lives in 11, which has been the case since Blair lived there? So what floors are office space and which are for the homes? 

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Doesn't Johnson actually live in 11 downing Street? So he works in number 10, but lives in 11, which has been the case since Blair lived there? So what floors are office space and which are for the homes? 

I know the living quarters in Number 10 are on the third floor, and the lower floors are offices. I'd imagine it's the same for Number 11?

Work meeting? but no laptops, paper, pens, files etc - just a drinks table and people sitting on the grass.  Publish the minutes if it was a work meeting!!!!

Last week - Of course he doesn't know if a party took place under his roof, No 10 is a massive building - He wouldn't necessarily know what was happening in other rooms.

This week - Of course his Wife and child is next to him during a work meeting, its their home - they may not have had the space for her to be somewhere else.

Make your fucking minds up 

3 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

We are now at the stage of when he goes not if. The senior people party have collectively decided to kick him out and elect another leader in the spring. My money is on Sunack. 

Truss will get it. Apparently she is the most popular amongst the membership. The former Kippers making up a decent part of the membership aren't voting for an Indian midget. 

22 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Truss will get it. Apparently she is the most popular amongst the membership. The former Kippers making up a decent part of the membership aren't voting for an Indian midget. 

No, I reckon Sunak. There’s rumours about Truss and Boris amongst many many others on both their parts so I don’t think they will dare risk another pm with a dodgy personal life.

Sunak is squeaky clean, happily married and very wealthy. He’s the safe option and puts the Labour Party massively on the back foot trying to win ethnic votes in red wall seats. He will be a poster boy for an integrated Britian where the children of immigrants can thrive and within a couple of generations become wealthy and successful politicians. 9:4, you heard it here first. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

No, I reckon Sunak. There’s rumours about Truss and Boris amongst many many others on both their parts so I don’t think they will dare risk another pm with a dodgy personal life.

Sunak is squeaky clean, happily married and very wealthy. He’s the safe option and puts the Labour Party massively on the back foot trying to win ethnic votes in red wall seats. He will be a poster boy for an integrated Britian where the children of immigrants can thrive and within a couple of generations become wealthy and successful politicians. 9:4, you heard it here first. 

2nd. I've been saying it to anyone who'll listen.

3 hours ago, littletedwest said:

They really take piss. They are allowed drink as its outside office hours apparently,  how many people get drunk at an actual real work meeting? Or have their wife there?

She is the real PM so it’s not entirely unreasonable for her to be there.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

They have just pulled his language apart and he actually said 'they are relaxing after a grueling day' ect which puts it in the post work setting which was fully illegal at the time, he just dropped them in it by being too eager to dig Alex out of a hole.

His other excuse that it was a work meeting as they were wearning suits?

That's all a qualified solicitor who has held very senior positions can come up with, fuck off.

Amazing the lengths some of these utter cretins will go to to protect dear leader, magnificant.

Are him and TK mates?

There seems little doubt now he is toast. 

Very few people are defending him and they cant even be arsed to mount a serous defence of the 'work'party.

What makes me laugh now is people saying he cant be trusted.

He couldnt be trusted 2 years ago yet you voted him into power.